Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what will you do straight after your last exam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

now that i think of it is anyone going on a foriegn holiday with their friends? i always wanted this but i can barely afford my grinds let alone a trip to freakin spain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

im finished at 12 on monday so my plan is head ta town straight after buy red dead go home shower/shave whatever and then head to town with the lads for the night.Come home at 3-4 play red dead don't sleep and then head out for another hardy day of drinking with all the birds that are finishing spanish;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Fete

gant0 wrote: »
    im finished at 12 on monday so my plan is head ta town straight after buy red dead go home shower/shave whatever and then head to town with the lads for the night.Come home at 3-4 play red dead don't sleep and then head out for another hardy day of drinking with all the birds that are finishing spanish;)
    Completely forgot about red dead. Ill be grabbing that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

i'm going straight to the pub and going to drink a pint of vodka :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Getting drunk and laid like a crazy motherfuka.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Pete29 wrote: »
    LOL..thanks, but we don't need your pity. I doubt I'd be playing them for the whole summer but I certainly find playing games a lot more enjoyable then going out getting completely hammered and getting involved in some sort of nonsense drama with rest of those who choose to drink to excess. Not to mention feeling like death warmed up the next day.

I don't need to ingest huge quantities of an external chemicals inorder to enjoy myself.
    Well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

get mongulated drunk...:D

This is the best term for getting hammered I've heard. I'll definitely be using it from now on:D

I'm finished this Friday at 5.30 so it's straight to the pub in my uniform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kfpt

welllll.....finished monday 21st after physchem.....

i think you know whats happening next

all i can say is god bless the cheap drink you can get up north!:D:D:D:D

and redbull......lots and lots of redbull

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I'm probably gonna start studying again in case I have to repeat...

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

realistically you'll probably stay in and wait untill the finally night when you hear everyone is going out then yous will go out and have the craic!.....like everyother year.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭The_D_Man

muffinz wrote: »
    A majority of my friends have chemistry the day after i finish, so i will be going home, sleeping for an hour, playing kingdom hearts alllll night, then when my friends finish we'll all head to the pub and get ****efaced, followed by a trip to a club. bring on summer :D

same here! I badly want to play Kindom Hearts 2 again! Then I'm going on the mother of all binges, Im getting absolutely twisted!

Ive to work for the whole summer then though for college...I can imagine filling petrol with the mother of all hangovers!Tis gonna be fun!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

Pint of vodka! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

muffinz wrote: »
    now that i think of it is anyone going on a foriegn holiday with their friends? i always wanted this but i can barely afford my grinds let alone a trip to freakin spain :(

I'm going on a foreign holiday alone for a loooong time 3 days after I finish. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

im planning on going to london in the summer with some friends to a theme park if that counts as a foreign holiday :P
    Seriously, i think im going to cry the second i put my pen down in the construction exam!! I will then walk out of the room to be met by a friend with a litre of vodka,should put me to sleep nicely for a few hours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Off the 21st, but only one of my other friends is off that day. We're gonna go into town, both buy red dead redemption, get piercings, get pissed. Relax for 2 days, play Red Dead. Then meet the lads just after 12 on the 25th, get incredibly stoned and drunk and not come home that night. HUZZAH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Why is this question being asked of course most are going to get shítfaced the night they finish their LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

I'm going to get especially piss-faced, because I'm not finished until 9 O CLOCK AT NIGHT on my last day. I'm thinking of making an appointment in the hospital before-hand, because of how much alcohol will be rushing through me so fast, I planned to get sick-drunk by at least 10 or 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shabatoona...

Amount of sholids here.... are you gonna get sh1tfaced are you yeah?

....same old...

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

me and friend are going shopping and going cinema or dvd nite in my house:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Getting drunk and laid like a crazy motherfuka.

Why is it that I can imagine only one way a crazy motherfuka would get laid..?

But because nobody's said it yet (haven't checked tbh), I think it's sad that the only way people can celebrate is by getting drunk and ruining everyone's night blah blah blah. Me, I'm going to eat a big bag of mushrooms and then try to derail a train with my cóck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

Of the magic kind? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

LovexxLife wrote: »

sounds fun . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I finish on Monday. I'll probably go out that night and then on Thursday I'm off to Paris for the summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hon pa

madlad88 wrote: »
    straight to the pub for a pint of vodka :D
    This..:) maybe a second pint if the first doesn't quite do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

LovexxLife wrote: »

WHAT!? Somebody's not drinking last day of Leaving Cert!? That's it lads, grab your complimentary pitchforks and torches! They should be under your seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Reckoner91 wrote: »
    WHAT!? Somebody's not drinking last day of Leaving Cert!? That's it lads, grab your complimentary pitchforks and torches! They should be under your seat!

Not everyone has to get stupidly drunk like you. It's actually kinda sad how you want to get 'sick drunk' like why...? What's the attraction in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

getting drunk. CANNOT WAIT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

fufureida wrote: »
    Not everyone has to get stupidly drunk like you. It's actually kinda sad how you want to get 'sick drunk' like why...? What's the attraction in that?
    Its refreshing to hear someone like you. Seriously. Changes the sound of things around here... Fair play for voicing your opinion...

There is no attraction its just confidence...
    I'm gonna head out with a few mates and have a good time. Not thinking about drinking or anything. Might happen, probably will, but really just going out to go ****in mad and have a laugh... And celebrate. Don't always need drink for that. Should be able to make your own 'jo'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

fufureida wrote: »

Anti-social much...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

dyeti wrote: »
    Anti-social much...?

+1

People are too uptight. After the Leaving Cert people want to cut loose and relieve stress. Some people will drink and so what if they want to get drunk?
    I know I will be;):p:o:(:confused::pac::cool::mad::):(

Advertisement