Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what will you do straight after your last exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

dyeti wrote: »
    Anti-social much...?
    :rolleyes:

Your a heavy person. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

fufureida wrote: »
    Not everyone has to get stupidly drunk like you. It's actually kinda sad how you want to get 'sick drunk' like why...? What's the attraction in that?

I was going for sarcasm there, to emphasize the point that Irish people only care about getting drunk, I wasn't trying to attack her for not getting drunk.

And, yeah, I said 'sick drunk'...I obviously don't mean to actually get sick though, it's just an adjective I made up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kfpt

ChiefBrody wrote: »
    Why is it that I can imagine only one way a crazy motherfuka would get laid..?

But because nobody's said it yet (haven't checked tbh), I think it's sad that the only way people can celebrate is by getting drunk and ruining everyone's night blah blah blah. Me, I'm going to eat a big bag of mushrooms and then try to derail a train with my cóck.

genius.....well played sir

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

If the night I finish is not the night everyone in my year is goin out to get pissed then I will probably go home and relax for the rest of the day and night.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

dyeti wrote: »
    Anti-social much...?

I don't drink but have nothing against people drinking. However people who get so drunk they need a hospital... I have no respect for people like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

MYSELF i'm having a bit of a smoke to chill, going home, red dead and mw2 for a while, go out that night, come home , xbl again

2weeks later, france for 12 days with biyz

1 day after that A'Dam for a while,
    then train t Berlin for 5 days,
    home, working solid for two weeks then results :D
    miniture wrote: »
    Im going to sleep after history then when everyone is finished on the 25th im doing the barracks street challenge with some friends

no you're not you're going to rich's bouncy castle :P

I don't drink but have nothing against people drinking. However people who get so drunk they need a hospital... I have no respect for people like that.

just coz they raise the bar :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

metalfest wrote: »
    just coz they raise the bar :rolleyes:

No, just because they end up looking like idiots and spoil the atmosphere completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Now now children lol

Now now children lol

leave us playwe've an exam soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

metalfest wrote: »
    leave us playwe've an exam soon

Aw ok only if you promise not to break anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭miniture

Peter03 wrote: »
    What's that?

Its a pub crawl up a street in cork where there are like 15 pubs or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RooneySRFC

Some brilliant answers here. :D

Me, I finish on the 21st. First thing I plan on doing is kissing the first person/thing I see. Head out that night for a few socials. Then head out the following night when a few mates are finished. Unsure about Wednesday, GF having a BBQ thursday, out the friday night with the entire year. Then Saturday, Rovers against Pats. Few pinteens before that and then out to an 18th after it. On the sunday, gonna head to Galway for the Shligo gah game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

it's not like people set out to get that drunk,sometimes just overdo it sometimes being the key word...not all the time, get a life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

It all revolves around the accurate conviction that the drunker you get, the bigger the willy you have.
    I, for one will be getting fairly scuttled. Hence, I have a moderately massive willy

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I can't wait!
    5 on the 22nd!:D

Will make my way to the beach! (weather permitting, joys of this country :pac:)

Then hang around for about a week and the going to Spain :)

So many things I want to do this summer I'm so excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

90% of these will be pub...9%will be getting ready for pub..and 1%...well your just being a loner now arent you:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Oh, and I might throw the uniform into the fire too.

your still wearing it:eek:...........you do realise that you have graduated and you are technically not part of the school anymore............you are only using it as an exam centre.....you can do what you want with regards to school rules.........we all ripped the sleaves off ours ......i cut my jumper down the middle and had a zip put on and addidas logo sewn in.......we call our teachers/principal by their first name and generally do whatever we want.......they cant punish you.......only the examiners can tell you what to do.............

as for what im gonna do after i finish

budweiser-label1.jpg
    1211873886EU44hg.jpg
    Blue-Doggy.gif15.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Interesting...I never knew Bud turned one into Edward Cullens dog :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Messi 10

denballs wrote: »
    your still wearing it:eek:...........you do realise that you have graduated and you are technically not part of the school anymore............you are only using it as an exam centre.....you can do what you want with regards to school rules.........we all ripped the sleaves off ours ......i cut my jumper down the middle and had a zip put on and addidas logo sewn in.......we call our teachers/principal by their first name and generally do whatever we want.......they cant punish you.......only the examiners can tell you what to do.............

budweiser-label1.jpg
    1211873886EU44hg.jpg
    Blue-Doggy.gif15.jpg

Man I just wish I was even half as cool as you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭maisiedaisy

Seloth wrote: »
    Interesting...I never knew Bud turned one into Edward Cullens dog :p

Hidden dangers of drinking :D

And with the whole drinking/not drinking...each to their own!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mongolia

budweiser-label1.jpg
    1211873886EU44hg.jpg
    Blue-Doggy.gif15.jpg

lol you customized your school jumper... what a waste of an adidas logo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Reckle

22nd im finished
    23rd my birthday
    24th spain for a month :)
    yo

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

I seriously CANNOT WAITuntil the second I put the pen down in that construction exam!!
    I can taste the freedom!!! 9days!!!! YUUUUUMMMY :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭miniture

i feel bad hearing about all the people finishin aafter the 20th. im done on the 16th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bearcub

a pint of ethanol. then take it from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 vicksterchick

I will probably burst into song when I leave the exam centre.

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

miniture wrote: »
    i feel bad hearing about all the people finishin aafter the 20th. im done on the 16th
    Meh were under much less pressure.I only have an exam tomorrow mourning then next one on friday afternoon and last on monday.I'm really quite relaxed about it now,everythingg has gone better than expected so hopefuly the trend continues:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

budweiser-label1.jpg
    1211873886EU44hg.jpg
    Blue-Doggy.gif15.jpg

Seriously, what's that supposed to mean?

And yeah, I know what you mean. I called the principal by his first name once too. He didn't hear, but I got such a fúcking thrill from it. I did feel guilty about it later and apologised to him, but yeah, it was so effing cool.

Is anyone else thinking about going to the bathroom like 10 mins before the end of the exam and sculling a nagan so when you do finish you can punch the examiner in the face and not have to fear the consequences until you sober up a few days later?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mescaline

Finish the 18th.. All sorts of S***.. Then 3 days later i will find myself on the beach in the same clothes i wore during my last exam.. on a plastic garden chair.. one foot in a disposable bbq.. holding onto an empty bottle.. trying to light a smoke that has only one string of tobacco left in it.. and relise im after missing my flight to spain

Advertisement