Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what will you do straight after your last exam?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loocas

Inheriting me da's iPhone 3G on the last exam day, gonna restore it, then get a new battery and replace the old one, get a different coloured replacement back for it and then jailbreak and install a bunch of off-the-beaten-track apps to it.

I look forward to it more than the celebration session after my friends are done :pac:

#nerdsunite

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Finished 23rd:
    1.Go home and sleep
    2. Play Xbox - Guitar Hero and Fable first
    3. Go out, and play the "Lets see where I wake up" game
    4. Go out Thursday
    5. Gig Friday
    6. BBQ / Bonfire

THEN THE REST OF MY LIFE BEGINS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

hon pa wrote: »
    This..:) maybe a second pint if the first doesn't quite do it!
    untill i collpase my friend, 4 exams left 2 more rough long days then im free 4 a few pints . . . of vodka:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭timsnewbridge

me and my mate are jumping in the river if the weathers good, then getting langered! then resting for about 2 days, not done till the 25th :( also the 18th of aug is my bday , cud be the best or worst day of my life!!! hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

anyone doing anything thats not drinking to relax??
    i honestly think that playing xbox (meh who cares how it sounds it's fun) will be far more relaxing than drinking

miniture wrote: »
    i feel bad hearing about all the people finishin aafter the 20th. im done on the 16th

minihane you're a potato farmer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Im going to do some gocarting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭miniture

Im actually a baker and soldier so :P but ya im hitting the gym and going airsofting from the 17th onwards to chill out

Im actually a baker and soldier so :P but ya im hitting the gym and going airsofting from the 17th onwards to chill out

you haven't been registered yet have you? :P
    rangers :P , what you thinkin 2moro'll be like

metalfest wrote: »
    you haven't been registered yet have you? :P
    rangers :P , what you thinkin 2moro'll be like

Hell ya full on bad ass ranger (my ass)it of Nah a bit of rdf really working on pdf. I bake alot too

Irish 2 will b grand im fluint and business should be ok ABQ will b ok hopefully and there beter be a wuestion on pricing strategies

Hell ya full on bad ass ranger (my ass)it of Nah a bit of rdf really working on pdf. I bake alot too

Irish 2 will b grand im fluint and business should be ok ABQ will b ok hopefully and there beter be a wuestion on pricing strategies

hahaha , nice :D
    "my cake business plan "

know who this is yet??

• Advertisement

hahaha , nice :D
    "my cake business plan "

know who this is yet??

MetalFest puts a few names to mind

MetalFest puts a few names to mind

yeah i'll just go call of duty tonight while i'm bayyytin spillet bah :P

yeah i'll just go call of duty tonight while i'm bayyytin spillet bah :P

HAHA u gonna buy cakes on wed??

HAHA u gonna buy cakes on wed??

will you make me the special ones i suggested a few months back??

will you make me the special ones i suggested a few months back??

Ill make cdakes with out icing and you can make yourself some special icing

Ill make cdakes with out icing and you can make yourself some special icing

no fun , i'm not finished till the 24th so naa

wat a death all i can say is sucks to be you

we'll see how it plays out ked ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

I'll probably go home and have a nap, then go out with my friends- the ones who aren't repeating the leaving cert, and actually have been in college all year. *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

anyone doing anything thats not drinking to relax??
    i honestly think that playing xbox (meh who cares how it sounds it's fun) will be far more relaxing than drinking

Me!

My summer will consist of Quitting smoking, and getting back into muay thai. Oh the joy..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

fufureida wrote: »
    I don't drink but have nothing against people drinking. However people who get so drunk they need a hospital... I have no respect for people like that.

I think you're forgetting something, too... This is Ireland! :D Highest rates of youth drinking in Europe, 3rd highest beer consumption in Europe, 2nd highest overall global alcohol consumption haha :D

If you cant beat em join em!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

dyeti wrote: »
    3rd highest beer consumption in Europe, 2nd highest overall global alcohol consumption haha :D

Whos beating us? Thats not on. Slackers we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Whos beating us? Thats not on. Slackers we are.

Luxembourg and the Czech Republic drink more beer, and Luxembourg drinks the most alcohol!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Run stark bollock naked down the main road outside my school...the uniform always felt restrictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

dyeti wrote: »
    Luxembourg and the Czech Republic drink more beer, and Luxembourg drinks the most alcohol!

LUXEMBOURG!!!?? Isn't that a TINY country? Lads.... we would wanna get our act together if they are beating us!!!:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

ChiefBrody wrote: »
    Seriously, what's that supposed to mean?

And yeah, I know what you mean. I called the principal by his first name once too. He didn't hear, but I got such a fúcking thrill from it. I did feel guilty about it later and apologised to him, but yeah, it was so effing cool.

Is anyone else thinking about going to the bathroom like 10 mins before the end of the exam and sculling a nagan so when you do finish you can punch the examiner in the face and not have to fear the consequences until you sober up a few days later?

the picture thts blocked was a picture of the word style.......i was gonna put a diff one up but all i can find is a pic of gawk wan.....and that might be taken up wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Me and my friends are going to have a few drinks at my house on Monday. We'll go out drinking on the Wednesday when everybody is off.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I'm gonna spend my summer losing weight and studying just in case I have to repeat again. Joining a tennis club and joining a gym. Really do enjoy working out.

I'm doing next years English course over the summer. Like all the poets and whatever the new play is. I'm also dropping French and taking up Japanese. Might also take up home economics ( hear it's an easy subject to get a good grade in )

Planning on going to Las Vegas HOPEFULLY. If not I'm travelling around the middle east abd may go to Iran on holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

I'm gonna spend my summer losing weight and studying just in case I have to repeat again.
    You what now?! Studying!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm gonna spend my summer losing weight and studying just in case I have to repeat again. Joining a tennis club and joining a gym. Really do enjoy working out.

I'm doing next years English course over the summer. Like all the poets and whatever the new play is. I'm also dropping French and taking up Japanese. Might also take up home economics ( hear it's an easy subject to get a good grade in )

Planning on going to Las Vegas HOPEFULLY. If not I'm travelling around the middle east abd may go to Iran on holidays.

Don't study unless you know you have to repeat. The LC is stressful enough as it is - just enjoy your holidays. If it, hopefully not, turns out that you need to repeat, then you can start then. You have a whole year to learn things and you won't 'forget' everything over the summer.

Just enjoy your summer, although you are going to Las Vegas or the Middle East, so I'm sure you will! :)

Advertisement