Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of Couch in Limerick!!!!Please Help!

Options
  • 13-06-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi All,

does anyone know where I can(legally)dispose of a couch in Limerick?

Dont think mr.Binman will take it(its a 3 seater) and its not in good enough condition to give away...

Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Put it outside with a sign on it saying

"For Sale"

It will be stolen overnight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I think Mr Binman will take it if you bring it along to his place but best check first - Lo Call: 1890 92 92 40

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Or bring it out to the landfill site out past Shanagolden - think it's €15 per load.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Mungret Recycling centre might take it if you striped it first, but other then that - Find someone with a skip and throw it in when they are asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Mungret Recycling centre might take it if you striped it first, but other then that - Find someone with a skip and throw it in when they are asleep.

They only take stripey Couches - Whys that?

I left a piece of furniture at the end of our drive one day as its replacement wasn't going to fit in until it was removed - Plan was to get the Golden Pages and have it taken away.

- By the time I next looked out the window about 45 minutes later it was gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Notes

try jumbletown.ie....it's a website where you put stuff up to give away for free...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

what about breaking it down and putting it in the bin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Raiser wrote: »
    They only take stripey Couches - Whys that?

I left a piece of furniture at the end of our drive one day as its replacement wasn't going to fit in until it was removed - Plan was to get the Golden Pages and have it taken away.

- By the time I next looked out the window about 45 minutes later it was gone.

what was it a tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Stab*City wrote: »
    what was it a tv?

It was a TV Unit - Argos flatpack type job - Looked reasonable I suppose...... I was happy out anyway to be rid!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

I was talking to Liam Flannery in Denmark St, he said he'd take it if you dropped it to the door..##

Ken

• Advertisement
Advertisement