Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice Boys of Derry. What if it they come up?

• 13-06-2010 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

The whole country, including me, is saying that Apprentice Boys of Derry won't come up on the History exam because there's simply not a lot you can say on them. But, what if, next Wednesday afternoon we open up our papers to find them staring back at us? Anyone have any idea of the kind of question that would come up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

There's plenty you can write on Apprentice Boys, just that you may be expected to write more in your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Mau5

They can just ask the general story of it too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

im going over all 3... just sunningdale an extra time do i dont mind which one comes up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I would LOVE if the old ABs came up... Or Coleraine... anything but Sunningdale! Still, you're an idiot if you leave any of them out (the truth hurts...)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Fete

There's plent to right about. Our teacher gave us two full essays to learn on them. They could ask you how the celebration of the ABs contributes to cultural identity in the north or they could ask how these celebrations led to violence. They could probably ask other things too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Mylesie

Fete wrote: »
    There's plent to right about. Our teacher gave us two full essays to learn on them. They could ask you how the celebration of the ABs contributes to cultural identity in the north or they could ask how these celebrations led to violence. They could probably ask other things too.
    A quick Google would do not harm! cheers

Advertisement