Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC and Neighbours

• 13-06-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

We cant get UPC because one of our neighbour's is refusing to allow them onto their property to allow them upgrade hardware on site to allow all the other houses to avail of the Phone and Internet service.

Are there any technicians from UPC or can anyone tell me if its possible to bypass a persons house by going around the property somehow.UPC and myself know which house is refusing to allow them on site. Its infuriating!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 astragte

i used to work for chorus and yes it is possible where do you live?? dont need house number just town and estate and i will be able to give an exact answer as to how to get around them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

astragte wrote: »
    i used to work for chorus and yes it is possible where do you live?? dont need house number just town and estate and i will be able to give an exact answer as to how to get around them

Why do you need to know where i live?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 astragte

if i no i can then tell you exactly what option wil work best and if it is at all possible look ya dont ave to post it here sed me a pm and i will then be able to answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Only UPC can resolve this issue, so if they can't or won't go around, then you're not going to be able to do anything about it.

As always, be very careful in what information you pass on to strangers on the Internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement