Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare Facilities/Providers

Options
  • 13-06-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Okay first up, I am sooo sorry if this is not in the right area, I can't find a place to put it, so please bare with me.

I'm hoping to move to Cork city soon enough , give or take end of the summer. I have been searching the net since march this year for Childcare providers; ie; creche and or montessori schools. It is not possible - oh my god, i'm cracking up.

What's worse is i've text friends and of course they've no clue!
    I recently graduated with Childcare & Montessori Teaching. I'm half thinking of going back to college to further this career, but I want a job - I just want to know what are the 'big top names in cork' like in Dub there's 'Cocoon' , 'Giraffe' 'Bright Beginnings' ect. What's the score in Cork? Google isn't helping me, and according to corkjobs.ie/jobs.ie/irishjobs.ie and monster - there is no such thing as Childcare or Montessori in CORK!!

HELP MEEE (haha)
    I really appreciate any help in advance, thanks
    L

Comments

Advertisement