Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australia working holiday visa childcare

Options
  • 13-06-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hey, Im going to work with children in Australia on a whv this year. Just wondering anyone else out there do this before? How easy is it to get a job? really just want to do releif or cover work so if anyone knows a name or number of an agency I would be very greatful?

just wondering other peoples experience of doing this type of work in oz aswell?

Thanks Guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hi there,

My gf wanted to do something in this area but it is very very difficult due to the amount of background checks and hoops you have to jump through. In the end it was a lot more hassle than it was worth so my advice would be not to pin all your hopes on it unfortunately.

Somebody else may have had different experiences though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭lynyg18

thanks for your help, what kind of hoops? I know it a pain to get clearance in Ireland so can imagine over there would be difficult.

I still gona try though all i can do really.

Advertisement