Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann service No 73 Athlone to Waterford

Options
  • 13-06-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Folks does anyone on this forum use the Bus Eireann service No 73 Athlone to Waterford and is a reliable. I need to head to Waterford for a 21st and do'nt want to drive back for obvious reasons. I see the return fair is 32.50Eur weekends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I used to get bus from Athlone to Waterford on a Sunday evening when I was in college down there and return on 3.15 bus on a friday. It was reliable enough back then so I would presume it still is but that was a few years ago... I'm getting old...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

3 or 4 hours on a bus hungover...dude i'd just decide to kill the day in waterford and drive back later on in the day. Go to the cinema or something.
    Nothing worse than bus journeys hungover. and you'd probably be on poor enough roads as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

That is an option alright

Advertisement