Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can of Compressed Air in Cork?

Options
  • 13-06-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get one?
    I would assume maplin have one, but on their uk site it's 15 pounds, which seems excessive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Tescos have them cheap from time to time.

SomeFool wrote: »
    Tescos have them cheap from time to time.

Thanks, checked wilton today but unfortunately they had none.
    Got a can in harvey normans for €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

I've been through this search as well. Eventually got it in PC world for about a tenner.
    VERY expensive for air to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Well yeah, definitely too expensive for air - they sort of make you pay for the gas that's in it, the suff geneercreating the "pressure" itself.

I got one from Soundstore on Oliver Plunkett Street; 9.99 Euro...expensive of course, but I didn't have to get a bus to Mahon Point or walk 2km to Blackpool (and the price would have been the same).

Leave Maplin alone on that item - it eludes my comprehension, but I saw the very same can I got on Saturday for 9.99 marked about 20 euro on their shelves...

• Advertisement

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    Well yeah, definitely too expensive for air - they sort of make you pay for the gas that's in it, the suff geneercreating the "pressure" itself.

I got one from Soundstore on Oliver Plunkett Street; 9.99 Euro...expensive of course, but I didn't have to get a bus to Mahon Point or walk 2km to Blackpool (and the price would have been the same).

Leave Maplin alone on that item - it eludes my comprehension, but I saw the very same can I got on Saturday for 9.99 marked about 20 euro on their shelves...
    Was in Tesco in Douglas earlier, guess what? Exact same can for 6.50 that I got in Harvey Normans! Fellows was the brand in both cases.

Advertisement