Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In english paper 2

• 13-06-2010 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

I learned a good opening and closing paragraph for lear, aswell as boland (pity) and plenty of quotes

I wrote all of these down in pencil as bullet points on the first page of my booklet and wrote on the top of it "rough work"

Will i lose marks at all? i wrote down important lear/boland/kavanagh quotes and i wrote a brainstorm for my genre Q...is that ok yeah?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Are you asking would you lose marks for brainstorming?

That's encouraged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

No, just that I wrote my opening paragraphs and closing paragraphs on the page as soon as i opened it, and then transferred them directly into my answer, thats alright isnt it?
    i dont even know what im panicking over, my friend told me i could get penalised for that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

They could never penalise for that. You're still doing exactly what they asked you to do.

Advertisement