Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robinsons Pink Grapefruit drink

Options
  • 13-06-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

People

Our little one ( 4yo ) will basically only drink this ( well diluted ) . But first Tescos stopped doing it , and replaced it with their own brand ( which she hates ) now superquinn and Dunnes have stopped doing it.

Anyone know where I can get this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

JCs in swords sell it as do dunnes in the pavillion...dont know if dats an option 4 ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Thanks

Must just be our local ( Maynooth ) Dunnes that has stopped it then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭foobi

I'd say give robinsons an email and ask them are they delisting? They usually can be very helpful towards repeat purchase customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

foobi wrote: »
    I'd say give robinsons an email and ask them are they delisting? They usually can be very helpful towards repeat purchase customers.

I did this , thanks for the advice ....

Bad news:-

Thank you for your e-mail. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in obtaining Robinsons High Juice.

Unfortunately, we have recently taken the difficult decision to discontinue this product, as, regrettably, sales were not as great as we had anticipated.

Whilst we appreciate this will come as a disappointment to you, we do currently produce a similar product called Robinsons Select, which you might like to try. Robinsons Select is made with high quality and carefully selected fruits giving a premium taste. These chosen fruits have been expertly blended to make modern flavour combinations: Orange, Mandarin & Peach (in regular and No Added Sugar), Apple & Wild Blueberry and Red Grape, Pomegranate & Raspberry (both in regular).

Robinsons Select contains no artificial colours or flavours (all Robinsons products are free from artificial colours and flavourings). The regular variants contains no artificial sweeteners whilst the No Added Sugar variant does contain artificial sweeteners.

I trust you will find this information useful. Thank you for contacting Britvic Soft Drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

If you know anyone heading over to France in a car get them to bring back some Tesseire brand cordial, they have a huge range of different flavours but I was drinking the Pamplemousse Rosé just last week and it is very nice stuff.
    My kids enjoyed the pink grapefruit flavour as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Davidth88 wrote: »
    People

Our little one ( 4yo ) will basically only drink this ( well diluted ) . But first Tescos stopped doing it , and replaced it with their own brand ( which she hates ) now superquinn and Dunnes have stopped doing it.

Anyone know where I can get this ?

Ask your local Centra/ Supervalu store to order it in for you. Musgraves still have a little stock of this left. Ordered it in myself there on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

CJhaughey wrote: »
    If you know anyone heading over to France in a car get them to bring back some Tesseire brand cordial, they have a huge range of different flavours but I was drinking the Pamplemousse Rosé just last week and it is very nice stuff.
    My kids enjoyed the pink grapefruit flavour as well.

you can get this stuff in the celtic whiskey shop on dawson street, i'm sure it would be cheaper in france but if you don't know anyone there at the minute....

Advertisement