Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red robin hedge

Options
  • 13-06-2010 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

I bought 5 of these plants and 4 of them are looking a bit sick and one is thriving. It's nothing to do with sun or shade as they are all together in a row and get equal light and shade, just want to know is there anything I should be doing and should I be feeding them plant food if so which one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I've had one planted for last two years and it was doing nothing. I put some Blood, Fish and Bone Meal on it about 6 weeks ago, and it's thriving now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

thanks for the reply, would I get that in woodies or will I need to go to a garden centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I'd say a garden centre, but sure worth a try in Woodies especially with 20% off today.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Thanks for that

Advertisement