Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stair na Gaeilge

• 13-06-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

What the hell to study? How many points do you need for each?

Comments

my teacher gave us 3/4 sentences for each. Is that about right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I've heard you need more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Aisling x

i've got at least 1/2 - 3/4 page on each topic, i learnt An Fhiannaiocht, An Ruraiocht, Aisling Pholaitiuil, Bealoideas, Meath, Athbheochan and Priomhchanuinti...at least 2 of them have come up almost every year...so it should do...

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

i've got at least 1/2 - 3/4 page on each topic, i learnt An Fhiannaiocht, An Ruraiocht, Aisling Pholaitiuil, Bealoideas, Meath, Athbheochan and Priomhchanuinti...at least 2 of them have come up almost every year...so it should do.

Do ya think those are enough?

* Im pretty sure 2 of them dont have to come up though... !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 roll on summer 10!

For most of them it says you need three large points, so about 4/5 lines per point, that'll come to about half a page then,. skip a line per point too, take up some room! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 roll on summer 10!

Aisling x wrote: »
    i've got at least 1/2 - 3/4 page on each topic, i learnt An Fhiannaiocht, An Ruraiocht, Aisling Pholaitiuil, Bealoideas, Meath, Athbheochan and Priomhchanuinti...at least 2 of them have come up almost every year...so it should do...

I think Gaeilge mar teanga ceilteach, dan gra and dan direach might come up too, I agree with all of the ones you said as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

I'm dead in this

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I think Gaeilge mar teanga ceilteach, dan gra and dan direach might come up too, I agree with all of the ones you said as well.

Dán Direach came up last year, and I really doubt they'd do it for a second time repeating all the stuff...hopefully :rolleyes:

Advertisement