Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stressful Week!!

• 13-06-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

:confused:Dont know about anyone else but the next 3 days are going to be terrible for me . . .. .. I've got 6 written exams (+ 2 tape tests!) squeezed into the next 3 days . .and the sickening part is i have a full 10 days then until my last exam!!! . . .o well, college should be worth it!!:D

Anyone else going to be sickened for the next few days??:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

luv-eirexx wrote: »
    :confused:Dont know about anyone else but the next 3 days are going to be terrible for me . . .. .. I've got 6 written exams (+ 2 tape tests!) squeezed into the next 3 days . .and the sickening part is i have a full 10 days then until my last exam!!! . . .o well, college should be worth it!!:D

Oh no poor you :( I have 7 exams in the next 5 days which is gonna be horrible. Most days I finish pretty late and will only have a few hours to study for the next day (and most of the exams I'm so underprepared for) and I'll be so wrecked anyway... But sure we'll get through it! It's all over really soon, tis a small price to pay for freeeeedom!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I definitely will!
    Maths 2 and HL Irish 1 tomorrow.
    Then HL Irish Paper 2 and Business
    Then French on Wednesday, then i've 4 days off until accounting! :(
    Can't wait until this is finished!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

That's harsh.My stressful days have already passed:Dlucky me.Only have HL maths tomorrow an OL Irish.Tuesday HL rssian OL irish and then 3 days to study just for DCG and the " days to study just physics.....god my timetable couldn't be any better!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

luv-eirexx wrote: »

Sounds like my exact timetable!
    It's gonna be rough, no doubt
    After Wednesday I'm gonna take it easy though for a while, it's only 50% of music on Thursday week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I have 5 exams next week, but I'm not too bothered about german & Irish so long as I get the honour, as they'll be my drop subjects. Maths II and History are the main ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

OL Maths n Irish
    OL Irish, HL Bus, HL Russian (In until 9pm :( )
    HL French

then 4 days til accounting.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

i got maths/irish-mon
    Irish-tues
    History-wed
    Bio-thurs(dreadin it)
    German-fri(frinshed woo)

I wished i had exams on da following week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Yeah, the next week is going to be tough. I just keep trying to think about the overwhelming feeling of joy I will fell Monday week:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

I've got six exams next week and then two at the end of the week after. The fun's just begun! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Only 4 exams left that I plan on counting..soooo happy:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lemonade92

not lookin forward to this week at all meself, maths paper 2 and irish 1 tomorrow, irish 2 tuesday, french and history wednesday and biology thursday. especially worried about history and biology :S but after thursday ive 4 days off before the next exam so lookin forward to that i s'pose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I only have 3 exams left. But i'm fcuking worried for them all as I need all Bs and have never studied properly for French...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

I got
    Monday- Maths P2 and Irish P1
    Tuesday-Irish P2
    Friday- D.C.G.

Not too stressful thankfully. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Look at it this way - gets it over quicker:)

Advertisement