Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Force Unleashed 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TheTosh wrote: »
    What price would you pay for the 1st one, can't find it anywhere

A fiver, as in the shop should give you a fiver to get rid of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

TheTosh wrote: »
    What price would you pay for the 1st one, can't find it anywhere

I paid a tenner for it. But to be honest, you're probably better off renting it out for a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Azza wrote: »
    I could not get into Bayonetta at all. Just did nothing for me.

I didn't like it either. Found it awful irritating.

That said I wasn't mad about the original TFU either and they seem to have released an inferior sequel. Will give it a miss I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Ok so the game wasn't great and it was way too short, but the cinematics and music were superb.I love watching them.Would be sweet the live tv show they were talking about before could've been based on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It sucked. Almost felt like tfu1 was the sequel and it was at least s 3rd of tfu1 playtime. Nothing new at all there less if anything. Definitely a cash in sequel.u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I remember a time when you bought a lucasarts star wars game it practically a seal of quality :(

Been a damm long time since then tho sadly.

While I havent played the game I have read TFU 2 comic and the story was ****astic to say the least, does the game follow the say storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I played the first couple of levels earlier, it's grand. Nothing mind-blowing but nothing terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

:mad:

Ok I didn't bothe buying TFUL when it came out and always regretted it so when TFUL2 came out i bought it, yesterday. I played it and thought wow this is really really cool cant wait to get int it.

So about 7 hrs in I had the game cleared, wtf? 50 euro for 7-8 hrs worth of gaming, total bull**** if you ask me and what a waste of money. I'll be trading it in for black ops next week.

Dont get me wrong super game play, amazing graphics and cinematics but way too short and way too easy to clear.

Im gona lash it onto the hardest level tonight and see how i fair from there.

Defo one to rent if you're into playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Trust me get the first one, it'll actually feel like a much better sequel. hell of a lot longer and more variation to the fighting. I've never seen a sequel so inferior to an original.

I'm trading it in next week for the pop hd trilogy because i know there'll be loads of TFU2 DLc and i know i'll be stupid enough to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Ok so I pre-ordered SWFU2 special edition off amazon about a month ago but luckly for me it was delayed because when I checked out some reviews yesterday there was people saying they cleared it in 3to5 hours needless to say I cancelled the order straight away....Im just wondering has anyone here competed the game and what did you think of 1. Length of the game and 2. The actual gameplay. Iv played the demo and thought it seemed pretty cool now im not so sure :(..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Well I liked the game, but it is way too short.

I played it on hard, and sat down last night and powered it up for the 3rd time and finished it, I think its only about 5 hrs long, had it not been for the extremely long boss battles, it would have been shorter, or if you played it on easy!

Bit disappointed it's so short. Beating it on hard in 3 sittings, I should have just rented it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Finished this last night. I thought it was fine! Not as good as the first, but still a satisfying experience. I loved cutting Stormtroopers to pieces!

Hopefully the next game will be a bit longer, with more variety in the locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Definitely agree with Mr.K it is still a satisfying experience, Bad news though, despite the fact that it seems its left wide open for a sequel, I don't think there is going to be one.

Don't have a source for this, but will try get one later, or someone else will post it, but didn't LucasArts get some new VP or CEO, and one of his 1st actions was cancelling SWTFU3!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short.

Story was a paragraph of information elongated into a 5 hour game.

Graphics are excellent. Gameplay is satisfying if repetative.

Definitely one to rent.

/waits patiently(ish) for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Advertisement