Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Leaving Cert Predictions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭clyhh

Hiya, there will be more predictions up before the weekend.
    Watch this space!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jellybaby1992

Will there be predictions for HL Accounting and Religious Eduction :D

Hi, Physics predictions are up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8y454LS18Y

Accounting Tips are on the way and will be available within the hour.

Chemistry and Spanish will be up before the night is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Chemistry and Spanish will be up before the night is out.

Great :) How accurate dya think his spanish ones would be? Were his french ones any good? ( I dont do French so I wouldnt know what came up! )

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That man is an absolute hero. How he has time to upload all these videos and still study for 30 exams!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

That man is an absolute hero. How he has time to upload all these videos and still study for 30 exams!

maybe he did his work during the year ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

Areq wrote: »

anyway i hope he ll do it every year from now on . that would make him kinda famous , imgine this kid w8ting for his videos every year .. that would help his organization or somethin:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Does he have any Economics predictions?

Areq wrote: »

No.... He didn't, he's a total last minute merchant!!!! But he's been studying like mental over the last 3 weeks.

He's a teacher, so he'd know a lot of the stuff anyway, he runs a distance education course so he teaches sh*tloads of subjects. Every year he does predictions and he's uncanny at them!! It's cool that this year loads of people are benefitting, not just our students :D

He hasn't been uploading the vids, not enough time, he got me to do it instead (I'm his sister).

Anyway.... Predictions!!!!

Here's Chemistry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhPgQq3x210

Accounting and spanish are up there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

His biology tips weren't very good.

Accounting tips sound pretty much the same as what everyone is predicting, soI think I'll stick with those topics.

• Advertisement

Sure, he's not a computer!! :D Can't get them all right all the time

But I'd say he has at least 80% accuracy.
    Some of the subjects were absolutely spot on, like history, hebrew etc...

Some, like biology, business were cat, but that's the way the cookie crumbles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭chillian17

Can you link me to classics predictions please? I'll actually do anything :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

clyhh wrote: »
    he runs a distance education course

How does that work?

Seriously I'll donate a fair bit if he can give any half decent classical studies predictions...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

chillian17 wrote: »
    Seriously I'll donate a fair bit if he can give any half decent classical studies predictions...

For HL it's pretty much anything on the course apart from whatever came up the last 2 years.

RyanK wrote: »
    For HL it's pretty much anything on the course apart from whatever came up the last 2 years.

That's still a fair bit though, isn't it ? =/

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

JoeyBuddy wrote: »
    His biology tips weren't very good.

In his defence, nothing came up in Biology that was due!

pathway33 wrote: »
    How does that work?

He has great resources, he breaks the course into modules and sends them to the students. It's quite similar to open university. It's called "Accolade"

The students then sit their exams in The XLc Projects Exam centre in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Any chance of religion tips?

chillian17 wrote: »

Hi Classical Studies will be up before the end of the weekend. He's doing higher level, so they'll prob be good for that.

Also Economics will be up by then too hopefully. He's making the rest of the videos tonight I think, then as soon as they're made they'll be uploaded. The video files take ages to burn!!

• Advertisement

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Any chance of religion tips?

Hi, He's doing predictions for 30 subjects, so religion will be one of them. Hopefully they'll be up by monday evening at the latest. I'll let ya know when they're up anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Looking forward to the economic tips, the guys a legend. 30 subjects he must be exhausted. :eek:

Could the distance learning course be spread to a wider audience like for example external students wanting to repeat LC honours Irish for primary teaching? I've seen a few threads by such people looking for irish assistance in a convenient way. I'm thinking at least ye would make some money from these students to help keep xLC open. Is there any way ex LC students on boards could help in terms of online tutoring? Or is extra funding the only answer to keep xLC open? 'Twud be a shame to see it shut down.

Could the distance learning course be spread to a wider audience like for example external students wanting to repeat LC honours Irish for primary teaching? QUOTE]

Yep! it's for anyone who wants to do the leaving young or old, if they only wanna do 1 subject, that's fine.

XLc itself is (as far as I know) the only place in the south east that offers the L.C to adults over the age of 21. When I say only place that offers L.C.... I mean normal every day L.C with higher and ordinary level subjects as opposed to L.C. Applied and fetac. Loads of places offer those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

When does the economics tips go up!?

clyhh wrote: »
    Could the distance learning course be spread to a wider audience like for example external students wanting to repeat LC honours Irish for primary teaching? QUOTE]

Yep! it's for anyone who wants to do the leaving young or old, if they only wanna do 1 subject, that's fine.

Cool. How much is it? Does it have a website? I googled 'accolade leaving cert' but only found the accolade maths videos on youtube

Tell him I (and probably most or all members of boards) say fair play to him!

BUMP.

More came up today. Or yesterday. One of them anyway. Still waiting patiently on Classics :D (badly needed for me, haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

Classical Studies is up now as well as Ag. Science and a few others :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

Anything for music?

Advertisement