Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The usuall donegal rally thread!!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

Sad about the boy, of course.

Some good points made.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Duster wrote: »
    Are there no moderators on duty today ?

I have been watching this discussion for a few days and its going nowhere only insulting peoples intelligence.

Some people have interests (rallying) and others dont...

Some people have opinions which other people (no names :( ) dont respect...

and they are only opinions after all.. :cool:

I dont feel there is any need to get personal, so chill out people and change the subject... or lock the thread .
    Moderators are volunteers and can't be expected to be here all day. If you aren't happy with something, please use the report button.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Duster wrote: »
    Are there no moderators on duty today ?

I have been watching this discussion for a few days and its going nowhere only insulting peoples intelligence.

Some people have interests (rallying) and others dont...

Some people have opinions which other people (no names :( ) dont respect...

and they are only opinions after all.. :cool:

I dont feel there is any need to get personal, so chill out people and change the subject... or lock the thread .
    So this is your sole input to this thread.

Moderators are volunteers so please refrain from asking if they are "on duty" and drop the back seat modding too. As smashey said use the report function if there's something annoying you.

Apologies.......for having a life away from Boards.ie

Graces7 and homer_simpson, I think you have both went as far as the forum charter and Boards.ie rules will permit and maybe a wee bit further. Your last few posts have got more and more personal and this is not what this thread is for.

You are poles apart in your opinions and I for one dont want to see a "Graces7 v homer_simpson sideshow". You have both made your points and expressed your opinions and Id rather if you left it at that now.

I wont lock this thread (for now anyhow) as it wouldn't be fair on others who may want to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

muffler wrote: »
    So this is your sole input to this thread.

Moderators are volunteers so please refrain from asking if they are "on duty" and drop the back seat modding too. As smashey said use the report function if there's something annoying you.

Apologies.......for having a life away from Boards.ie

Seen you today in traffic and was going to let you out but i though naa you should be at home moding :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

.17hmr wrote: »
    Seen you today in traffic and was going to let you out but i though naa you should be at home moding :D:p

:D

.17hmr wrote: »
    Long road without a turn :mad: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

One good point was about rally driving and the culture of rally-style driving when there was no actual rally. I may be paraphrasing a bit too far but I think that's what the poster meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

muffler wrote: »
    Long road without a turn :mad: :D
    :( I will let you out the next time scout honor and all that:D

Advertisement