Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis The Menace Helmet NEEDED ASAP

Options
  • 13-06-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a dennis the menace motorcycle helmet in very good condition, saw one on ebay before but seller was being awkward and not taking the amount bidded even though bidding time was up... anyway would love to find another one soon all help really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a dennis the menace motorcycle helmet in very good condition, saw one on ebay before but seller was being awkward and not taking the amount bidded even though bidding time was up... anyway would love to find another one soon all help really appreciated.

Hi CatrionaF66 and welcome to the forum,can I ask you to keep all requests on one thread for the Dennis the Menace motorcycle helmet and not open new threads relating to the same request.If you wish you can also place an advert in the wanted section of Adverts.ie from the link below.Mod

http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=271&si=&sort=1

Advertisement