Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found

Options
  • 13-06-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

In Dublin 5 region. Don't know what to do with it. Can't take it into my home and I'm not leaving it outside. I've got the rest of Leaving Cert tomorrow so I can't do much else. Any advice?

It's sort of scruffy looking. Black and white dots (not a dalmation). Not really sure. It's female.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I'd say get someone to bring it to your nearest vet, where they'll scan the dog and see if its microchipped. If it is, the owners information should be there and they can call and collect it from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭doggiewalker00

Dont worry the dogs life is far more importnat than your leaving ;)

what ever you do dont hand it over to the pound.Keep it in the garage or shed till you get the chance to find its owners.Sometime next week take it to your nearest vet and see if they recognize it and hopefully its microchiped.

Good luck in your exam:P

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

I can't take it in though. Parents are freaking at the thought of it. I've gone in and my mates are still outside with it so it's out of my hands at the moment. My other mate might take it in for the night. Hopefully.

Thanks

Advertisement