Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

E3 - Microsoft's Keynote

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Looks like the ESPN feature announced wont be coming out over here:

http://www.xboxer360.com/news/espn-will-not-be-coming-to-europe/

I knew free premier league football was to good to be true.
    That's a pity ... but I can't say that I'm surprised, what with the various content rights minefields that would need to be navigated for them.

It would have been pretty cool though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Maybe we'll get Setanta Ireland for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

That's a pity ... but I can't say that I'm surprised, what with the various content rights minefields that would need to be navigated for them.

It would have been pretty cool though.

Really sucks having to pay the same amount for Gold membership yet getting so much less than US customers :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Venom wrote: »
    Really sucks having to pay the same amount for Gold membership yet getting so much less than US customers :(

Agree 100%.

Can we even get those Indy games here yet???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Agree 100%.

Can we even get those Indy games here yet???

We used to able to get those XNA developed games but the NXE update dropped the XNA download section. Some of them were decent enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I kinda knew we wouldn't get espn but i was hoping they at least do espn America on sky player as i would love to see some more us sport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Last Fm is something I'd really like to have here. The US have had that a while now. Some licencing issues that don't allow it in the EU I think.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Agreed. love last fm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Last Fm is something I'd really like to have here. The US have had that a while now. Some licencing issues that don't allow it in the EU I think.:(

I think its available in the UK also, just not in Ireland. i would have liked it but from what I heard you needed to pay the Last.FM sub seperate to Gold, which kinda removes the point if I can just run it on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Microsoft really stepped it up this year with the TV broadcasting, only i reckon their conference hinged too much on the appeal of their big 3.. Halo COD and GOW.. Clearly they bigged up Kinect to the very last, however that fell flat on its face with the poor live showing and the media not really taking to it... Mixed bag for MS this year i reckon... Not a bad show but not the one they would have hoped for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement