Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

E3 - Microsoft's Keynote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Damn that Rayman game is gorgeous looking. Never played a Rayman game but that looks like it'll be fun as hell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I went for a drink and now there's people dancing to MJ on the stage? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

missed microsoft and ea, watching ubisoft... anything epicly massive announced in the other two?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I went for a drink and now there's people dancing to MJ on the stage? :confused:
    Yea... I just switched it on... how do you think I feel :pac: Looks like I missed it all:o

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

ugh michael jackson dance game, yet another one turning me off the idea of buying nata.. sorry kinetic, this thing is gonna be ravaged by dance games and the inevitable wii music clones..

• Advertisement

wow its starting over, FÚCKIN AWESOME.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

As much as I hate myself for saying it, I wouldnt mind the MJ game
    Man had some moves :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

So is there anything else going to be on tonight or is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

As much as I hate myself for saying it, I wouldnt mind the MJ game
    Man had some moves :pac:

just cant picture dancing at my tv to any game, i would need some serious booze in me to be doin that and then ill just end up falling into my tv or somethin!!

So is there anything else going to be on tonight or is that it?

http://www.youtube.com/e3

It's starting over on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

A modern glossy black finish with chrome accents including touch sensitive power and eject giving it the sleek dazzling veneer of the 1980's(November 11, 2006).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    missed microsoft and ea, watching ubisoft... anything epicly massive announced in the other two?!

EA is my highlight so far, Need for speed hot pursuit, Deadspace 2, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Bulletstorm and Knights of the old republic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

EA is my highlight so far, Need for speed hot pursuit, Deadspace 2, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Bulletstorm and Knights of the old republic.

Yeah the EA show had most of what normal gamers came to E3 to see and they weren't as mindless as the Ubi show, which did have some good stuff. The new Assassins Creed 2.5, Ghost Recon 4 and Rayman.

Yeah the EA show had most of what normal gamers came to E3 to see and they weren't as mindless as the Ubi show, which did have some good stuff. The new Assassins Creed 2.5, Ghost Recon 4 and Rayman.

I had to turn it off the presenter was terrible. Trying to make that NES lazer tag sound interesting.:o

Ill watch it this morning when i can flick through it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Was there any mention of Beyond Good and Evil 2 at the Ubi show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

F1ngers wrote: »
    Was there any mention of Beyond Good and Evil 2 at the Ubi show?

No, its been along time since the first one.

They showed a trailer of the new Crazy Rabbit game for the Wii but nothing in game. Then the same sports, fitness demo that was shown at the MS show.

I waiting for the sleeper hits to show themselves on the show floor during the week. A bit more on Dead Rising 2 would be nice. Maybe Crackdown 2, I like the first, just mindless fun, the second looks the same but with more co-op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I'm watching the MS confrence now. Wtf, people say that Sony are arrogant? This stuff is impossible to watch with all the self praise and arrogance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i wont be trading my xbox in at gamestop anyway

:eek:

ebay it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

How much are GS offering trade in on resi 5 edition 360?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

New Xbox .. DO WANT! I can add it to my collection..looks awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

No, its been along time since the first one.

Thanks, I just want to know if it's canned or not. Keep hearing different rumours every few months. There was even a pic released but not a lot else.

One can just wait and hope...

F1ngers crossed...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Price to trade in xbox 120gb elite to GameStop - €109 credit

I asked about my limited edition resi 5 console. They do not care what colour it is, its an elite - end of.

So, €109 for trade in elite, doesnt matter if it limited edition.

Also the new xbox will replace all other xbox platforms being retailed in stores. Arcade/Pro/Elite, will no longer be available to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

CKWPORT wrote: »
    No visible attachment for the WiFi Addon, so its probably is built in.

Where does the HDD go? still on the side?
    The wi-fi is built in to the new slim. No need for a separate add-on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Anyone know what GAME or Smyths will give on trade in for and Xbox Elite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

ntmk wrote:
    Dont know has this been said but gamestop in the us put a price tag of $150 on kinect
    Microsoft VP Aaron Greenberg tweeted
    No Kinect price announced yet, retail price estimates are purely speculative, final price & pack-in details are not yet determined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Not sure if I just missed it, but was 3D gaming announced for Xbox?
    I say this because Crysis 2 is
    The game releases this holiday season in 3D on all platforms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

mcgovern wrote: »
    Not sure if I just missed it, but was 3D gaming announced for Xbox?
    I say this because Crysis 2 is

Yes it can. Heard somewhere that the only game shown at EA's press conference running on a 360 was in fact the Crysis 2 demo. Didn't watch the press conference yet, but if it was shown in 3D it was playing on the 360.

New slim pricing :

available from July 16, 2010 in the UK & Ireland and priced at £199/€249.99 ERP

Cant see any point in trading up to it from an elite to be honest. Id prefer to spend the 140 euro on 3 or 4 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I just don't unsterstand the mentality of "OOOooo Shiny, i must have one even though i have a fully functioning one right ere"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

GAME will give 120 euro credit or 100 euro cash for an Xbox 360 elite

Advertisement