Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband Mountjoy Square Availability

• 13-06-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

i am moving to mountjoy square soon enough. i contacted upc and they mentioned my area doesn't have broadband only digital tv. however, i could see a few upc wifi around. can anyone confirm this?

Comments

Give them your new address. If they say you can't get it, you can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I live on Mountjoy Square; it's available in my complex ( on Mountjoy Square East).

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lockie

i live in mountjoy square west and i can pick up few upc wireless around. its very weird that i cant get one. it's just that im now using upc broadband in cork and thinking of moving my connection instead of changing to new one coz im very happy with upc so far. i rang upc several times and they always mention the same thing to me saying broadband is not available. shd i speak to the engineer or something who knows better about upc coverage

Advertisement