Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blazblue 15.99 in hmv

Options
  • 13-06-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭

great value on both major consoles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

se or le?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

standard xinkai but still 15.99???? CHEAP AS CHIPS!!!

this could be a great opportunity for this game to take off on fighting forum IMO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Wouldn't mind getting into this series, but does anyone know when Continuum Shift comes to Europe, and if I'd be better off just waiting for that instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

CS is "due" in October 2010, though it'll probably slip like last time around (guessing). However, it's not a bad idea to buy CT and get familiar with some of the concepts now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

GorySnake wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind getting into this series, but does anyone know when Continuum Shift comes to Europe, and if I'd be better off just waiting for that instead?

1. October
    2. You probably are, but CT is a decent enough game in its own right.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

^-- haha, hive mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Saw Super Street fighter 4 in Xtravison for €19.99 brand new for anyone that has yet to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

At that price I might just buy it, if only to support the further release of games from that company.

I assume this is brand new and not pre-owned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Good oul Xtravision, What ever crazy mind bending drugs the man on the price gun is on I want them.
    Some of the crazy prices for games they conjure up..it's great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Definately gona pick this up for that price ( even tho im not one for combo heavy games:pac:) This ones for you Generic_Name! IM COMING!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Saw Super Street fighter 4 in Xtravison for €19.99 brand new for anyone that has yet to buy.
    PS3?

Also, is BlazBlue worth getting? What's the crack with the new one? Is it a Super-type update?

Ken B wrote: »
    PS3?

Also, is BlazBlue worth getting? What's the crack with the new one? Is it a Super-type update?

The new BlazBlue due out later this year is a revision as opposed to a sequel yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Ken B wrote: »
    PS3?

Rebalanced and has the two new characters from the arcade and a new console character.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Warning for those in Limerick - check town...For some reason, Blazblue in the Crescent has not been marked for sale (no word passed along to put it into a campaign). Instead, I had the pleasure of marking it up to €44.99...

🤪

Bought this today. I might even play it some day.

Advertisement