Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A warm welcome at E.C.S.C

Options
  • 13-06-2010 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have always been told "if you've nothing good to say dont say anything at all" so in this case i do have something good to say. After inquiring about membership for East Coast Shootin Club here on Boards I was contacted by some committee members of ECSC and told to come up for a visit. So i made my way up to Roundwood today. On my arrival i was made very welcome by all. I was given a tour of the range then a cup of tea were i was told some club safety rules before we headed into the live firing area. I was then introduced to the range officer who put me with a long standing club member who stayed with me for the rest of my visit. I brought my .22 pistol and had some great tuition from some great guys. So all in all i would just like to say Thanks to all in ECSC for the warm welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Glad it went well for:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

fiattech wrote: »
    I have always been told "if you've nothing good to say dont say anything at all" so in this case i do have something good to say. After inquiring about membership for East Coast Shootin Club here on Boards I was contacted by some committee members of ECSC and told to come up for a visit. So i made my way up to Roundwood today. On my arrival i was made very welcome by all. I was given a tour of the range then a cup of tea were i was told some club safety rules before we headed into the live firing area. I was then introduced to the range officer who put me with a long standing club member who stayed with me for the rest of my visit. I brought my .22 pistol and had some great tuition from some great guys. So all in all i would just like to say Thanks to all in ECSC for the warm welcome.

Come down to MNSCI some time, we will TRY to do the same ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

That sounds good,
    Do they do centerfire rifles??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

it must be said that you will get the same reception in most target shooting clubs.,

I've gone to many of them over the last couple of years and do not have a bad word to be said about any of them - well some of them could do with organising some better weather but sure you can't have everything.

Glad to hear you had a good day.

B'Man

Advertisement