Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modus Link National Technology Park in Castletroy

Options
  • 14-06-2010 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi all, does anyone know the name of the businesses in the Modus Link National Technology Park in Castletroy? I worked for a place out there where we assembled PCs for Dell but for life of me I can't remember the name of it. Can't find anything on internet about it. Its very important as I need to know for my application form for jobseeker's allowance that has to be handed in tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Wasn't Axiom?

- Will post back if I remember any others.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Wasn't Axiom, think it may have begun with a D. Can't believe I can't remember the name of it! Thanks anyway Raiser

• Registered Users Posts: 20 limerickred

Was it Dutec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Was it Dutec?
    It was! Good man limerickred.

It was such a horrible place to work you would be glad to forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I worked there but that was down in the Dock Road they used to box floppy disk as far as I remember was not the worst job I was in but not the best eitheir

• Advertisement
Advertisement