Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Ink

Options
  • 14-06-2010 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I've heard of people tattooing themselves using Indian Ink , does anyone know how its done, if its safe?! not considering doing it myself just curious!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

This is a subject you'll have to look up for yourself. I may be wrong but I hope that the moderators will take the view that this equates to self harm and as such this is not the place to recieve advice on how to perform it. If you want a tattoo, wait til you're 18, find a reputable artist (ask someone whos tattoos you admire, who tattooed them) and then get a professional to do your tattoo. Don't play around at home doing something you will probably regret for the rest of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

This is a subject you'll have to look up for yourself. I may be wrong but I hope that the moderators will take the view that this equates to self harm and as such this is not the place to recieve advice on how to perform it. If you want a tattoo, wait til you're 18, find a reputable artist (ask someone whos tattoos you admire, who tattooed them) and then get a professional to do your tattoo. Don't play around at home doing something you will probably regret for the rest of your life.

^ This.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement