Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itagaki's new game: Devil's Third

Options
  • 14-06-2010 2:23am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭

New game from the creator of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. Looks interesting and lots of fun. If it's half as good as the excellent Ninja Gaiden games then I'll be happy:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Could be interesting, I'd trust Itagaki to put together a visceral action game / shooter for sure. I'm more excited about Vanguish (the next Platinum game) but there are definitely a good few interesting looking action games on the horizon.

Also, totally expect to get shamefully destroyed by the game. Let's hope there are no exploding bosses this time :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That music was so fantastically over the top, that i really want to play it now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Thats a lot of decapitated heads flying around, sign me up :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I don't know why people moaned about the exploding bosses in Ninja Gaiden 2. There were normal enemies before him that exploded in the same way,he flashed a few times being blowing up which for anyone playing old games and sure all you had to do was block to avoid it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

It looks ****ing awesome. I want it noaw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

"legendary.... Itagaki"?????/ eh no

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He made Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, it absolves him of any sin and makes him legendary in my eyes.

Advertisement