Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

solar light jazz

Options
  • 14-06-2010 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭

greetings garden people,

bought a few solar lights today for the garden. tis 120 ft long by bout 40ft wide. Place looks like dublin airport now. The lights i bought were "walk way" type lights. i.e they light up but are only point lights and cast no light upon the garden itself.

If I wanted to buy some lights to illuminate the surrounding area (as opposed to point lights) does anyone have any suggestions. (cheap suggestions)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Maybe get one or two of the halogen outside lights, rectangular I think they are about 6" x 3" just guessing, very bright and only about €8.

Would have to be wired in through house power, but they seem to give lots of light.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Polynomial

Woodies have good value in solar lights. These, for example, are around €20 for a pack of six:

P_351865_2.jpg

Cheap & cheerful.

Advertisement