Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super pc sub 1k ?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Well folks, used to be Really in and mad on pc's and well,the passion died; its starting again.

ive 1k to play with ( well.. about 800 excluding Monitor but all in good time )

i know that the new I3-5-7 series is the must have these days so thats spoken for...

heaps of ram + up able ( i.e 4 gb now, upped to 8 in a few months time )

Great graphics card.

HD isn't a big concern but that new higher speed usb but be a big bonus as most everything i do includes usb.

Round up: Good pc, used for mostly gaming/work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Pdfile wrote: »
    HD isn't a big concern
    Even cheap gfx cards output HD resolutions, really annoys me how the media has made everyone think HD is something revolutionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

what other work do you do with the pc and do you plan to overclock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

amd build x6 a monster bit over budget but what,s 87 quid wen your spending a grand eh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

not so much 'super' but this is the build i bought last week :D can be a nice intel example for you to look at i think.
    pixmania.jpg
    the build included a samsung 22'', speakers, and keyboard, you can get higher performance of the other specs if you dont need them.

Advertisement