Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clarification

Options
  • 14-06-2010 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I wish to clarify that the poster who posted on site as outlined below was not me. Have been on to Darragh and Dav in boards and Guardian website about this.
    Whoever posted this under my acronym would hope they own up (anonymously if they have to) to this. I did not even know about this podcast until yesterday.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055938443

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

I'd just like to state officially that we know now that it wasn't the poster who called themselves "Spiritoftheseventies" on this site and we are happy to provide this clarification.

This is a very tricky area for us so we can only do what we can to help sort out these sorts of situations. We appreciate people's patience while we investigate.

We'd invite any member who feels they have been falsely represented on Boards.ie or elsewhere, when directly connected to this site, to contact us and we will do what we can to help.

We have no control over any websites other than boards.ie and adverts.ie (to an extent) and we will do what we can on both websites to ensure that posters or readers are not defamed or have content about them that is damaging or offensive. We have legal guidelines about this here.

Thanks

Darragh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Seems we are sure this was not SOS I feel I need to apologize for jumping the gun and calling SOS a clown on the thread in question.

Advertisement