Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Economics resources?

• 14-06-2010 8:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Anyone able to point me in the direction of good online resources for Environmental economics?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Anonymous1987

Anyone able to point me in the direction of good online resources for Environmental economics?

Top authors and institutions in the field here
    World Bank publications and data here
    Also the ESRI publishes quite a bit on Environmental Economics see here here and here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Top authors and institutions in the field here
    World Bank publications and data here
    Also the ESRI publishes quite a bit on Environmental Economics see here here and here

Thank you very much my good man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Journal of ecological economics for international debates, environment and planning publish some economics papers also. Try human ecology (there are two, one of them is crap - think the Ithica one is the better), they publish large project papers with multiple authors.

Advertisement