Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spray Tan, Dublin City Center

• 14-06-2010 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

So my sister is getting married this Friday, i'm a bridesmaid and i just realised that im as pale as the driven snow.
    I've never been one for fake tans, in fact i think i've only used it twice in my life and both times were disasters so im looking to find a good spray tan place and also some advice on the do's and dont's of tanning!
    I dont want to look tango-ed, just a very very light colour.

Any help would be really appreciated as im clueless!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LynseyH

Ayus Spa on the docklands, in the clarion hotel does great spray Tans. From light to dark you choose looks really natural NOT orange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

Boozin wrote: »
    So my sister is getting married this Friday, i'm a bridesmaid and i just realised that im as pale as the driven snow.
    I've never been one for fake tans, in fact i think i've only used it twice in my life and both times were disasters so im looking to find a good spray tan place and also some advice on the do's and dont's of tanning!
    I dont want to look tango-ed, just a very very light colour.

Any help would be really appreciated as im clueless!!

i love tan aswell. I'll try and give you some tips
    dos
    -leave tan on overnight without washing even if you get it at 1pm to maximise the effects
    -avoid water! splashes can ruin it so no washing up!!
    -dont use any body scrubs until day 5
    -moisturise very well after every shower
    wear flip flops, dark loose clothes after the tan and no bra
    -wear your own thong to avoid the disposable one they give yoiu
    -no perfumes, touching, kissing, sweating for 24hours

i got my tan done twice in 'urban princess' in Blackrock,they have a 15 euro offer there and will do it any colour during the winter i got a very light tan for my birthday and for the summer i wanted to go darker, they use california tan. This is the best i've found but I'm still trying other types.

Advertisement