Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pix.ie Photo Competition - FrameIt Bikes4Work Starts Today

• 14-06-2010 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Posting this here in case people missed it

One4All have launched a new photo competition on Pixie TODAY!

Check it out: http://pix.ie/group/one4all

There are daily prizes and and the overall winner will receive a bike worth €1,000

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭goldseeker

Thanks for the info
    Going to upload my bike photo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

I only scanned the terms and conditions very quickly but must the picture have been taken this week?

I flicked through a few of the photos. It would seem a vast majority of people have a lot of difficulty following a fairly simple guideline;
    To be in with a chance to win, please upload photos of you (or your colleagues!) on your bike on your way to work or at your workplace during National Bikeweek.

Lots of photos of just bikes sitting around randomly. Hope the winner is someone who stuck to the rules, even if their photo pales in comparison to others.

Shep, the above quote finishes with "during National Bikeweek", but I don't know if they mean take the photo or upload the photo during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

Monday winners announced: http://pix.ie/group/one4all/discuss/topic/mondays-winners

I've also asked them to clarify regarding the question posted there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ok, I don't get the 'wow' factor here. It's a guy who works at th airport, got permission to stand with his really expensive bike in a jet engine ... to win more expensive bike stuff.

rather see it go to someone who really needed it to be honest. He only seems to have 2 images on his pix.ie too, so he just signed up to add these for the comp?

Well done winner but ... just my 2 cents.

Advertisement