If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 Full HD

Options
  • 14-06-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

High im looking for one cost effective 32" for my son so i can watch the world cup on my own telly it for xbox live so does not need all the whistle and bells ex demo would be good Many Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Pot wrote:
    High im looking for one cost effective 32" for my son so i can watch the world cup on my own telly it for xbox live so does not need all the whistle and bells ex demo would be good Many Thanks in advance

Thanks for the chance to quote - here are 2 options for you:

LG 32LH2000 - this is not expensive but it really is an excellent TV - MPEG4 and all included - just £299.95 or £329.90 including a 5 year guarantee..

Or:

I have just found a stack of these hiding in a dark corner of a stock room:

Blue Diamond 32" DVD Combi - this is a nice screen, Gloss black & HD ready with a built in DVD and a 2 year warranty included as standard - I will clear these (again including the built in DVD) at a boardie special of just £269.95 or €299.99 - and at this price they really are a Boardie steal!

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

Are the connections ok for the xbox on the Black Diamond ie HDMI or scart that kind of thing

Pot wrote:
    Are the connections ok for the xbox on the Black Diamond ie HDMI or scart that kind of thing

Potty,

http://www.bluediamond.ie/pdfs/BlueDiamond_UserManual.pdf

Thats the user manual - it has HDMI / Scart / Composite

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mjnolan1

Hey John,

Would this TV be any good for HDMI connection to the Sagecom DSI86HD box I bought from you a couple of weeks ago in order to take advantage of the HD channels ?

Thanks,

Morgan

mjnolan1 wrote: »
    Hey John,

Would this TV be any good for HDMI connection to the Sagecom DSI86HD box I bought from you a couple of weeks ago in order to take advantage of the HD channels ?

Thanks,

Morgan

Morgan,

Good to hear from you - yep that Blue Diamond will work no problem - it's HD ready and has HDMI - how's the world cup going in HD then??

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.