Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spray tan & Eyebrow tint.

• 14-06-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Weird question.....

.... but can you get a spray tan done right after getting your eyebrows tinted?? Ideally id like to get my eyebrows done after the spray tan but I dont think they would do that??

Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

yes get the eyebrows tinted first and then get the spray tan - there's no problem with that. That way you won't rub off the tan off the beauticians couch and the tan off your face won't need to be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭MacAva

And the spray tan wont affect the colour on the eyebrows??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

no spray tan develops on skin not on hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Yeah you can get an eyebrow tint but you have to have a 24hour interval if you are getting an eyebrow wax.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭MacAva

If I was to get the spray tan done on the wednesday night and eyebrows friday morning would the tan around the eyebrows be rubbed off?? Ill be using make up wipes anyway?

• Advertisement
Advertisement