Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity doctor Portarlington

Options
  • 14-06-2010 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Folks

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in Portarlington that I can go to throughout my pregnancy? I am living here a while but thankfully have had no need to go to the doctor so I don't have a relationship with any of them.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

i would recommend dr white on the station rd who is a lovely doctor aslo if you would prefer a lady doctor, dr strumble in the medi centre beside the park is also excellant....hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

i would recommend dr white on the station rd who is a lovely doctor aslo if you would prefer a lady doctor, dr strumble in the medi centre beside the park is also excellant....hope this helps :)

+1 for that, i've been with him since i moved to Portarlington 5 yrs ago and i am so happy with the decision i made at the time.

We recently went through a pregnancy with him and the staff and i can't speak highly enough of him and them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 baby2011

Thanks a mill for the replies. I think I would prefer a lady doctor so I'll give Dr. Strumble a call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

she is a lovely doctor very calming and approachable she wasnt my maternity dr (that was Dr White) but she has been mine and my sons doctor over 7 years now:)

Advertisement