Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know a place to buy hubcaps locally?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Tks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Halfords in Carrickmines, Ashgrove Interparts in the Vevay and there is a motor factors in the Bulford Ind. Estate in Kilcoole who may sell them.
    Also Truck and Trailer parts on the Quinnsboro road in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Or even Lidl !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Theres a chap just past the Silver Tassie in Loughlinstown who sells them individually if it's just one you need.
    Mind you, I often wondered how he gets them.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

loobylou wrote: »
    Theres a chap just past the Silver Tassie in Loughlinstown who sells them individually if it's just one you need.
    Mind you, I often wondered how he gets them.:(

Unfortunately i need 4. One rolled off on me and the other 3 are cracked after the winter slips and slides. Tks tho, ive seen him.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

I have used this crowd in the past, in my case I found them handy for bits that I can't get in most motor factors.

http://www.micksgarage.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Autocare - Bray and Rathnew

Tks all got them on ebay in the end. Cheaper than the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeresaL

Do you by any chance know the phone number of the "Hubcap" man in Loughlinstown. I travelled quite a distance today and got what I thought was my hubcap but when I came home it was too big and the wrong kind. Don't want to travel again if he hasn't got one. thanks.

TeresaL wrote: »
    Do you by any chance know the phone number of the "Hubcap" man in Loughlinstown. I travelled quite a distance today and got what I thought was my hubcap but when I came home it was too big and the wrong kind. Don't want to travel again if he hasn't got one. thanks.

Buy on ebay Teresa, v cheap and delivered. Gawd blimey this was two years ago, how times fly!

Advertisement