Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need replacement window espag

• 14-06-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've a window where the lock seems to have broken and the handle is just loose, on asking around i believe the piece i need is called an espag.
    I've tried two different window companies both of whom promised me they'd get me the part and 2 months later i'm still with nothing!!!
    Does anyone know where i could get a reliable supplier for this, it's an 800m offset, 3part locking espag. I have the old one so i could bring it somewhere with me.
    Based in Dublin/Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

are you in dublin or wicklow, . i've pm my number. i'll need to know what the offset is ie 20 mm 25mm. give me a call and i'll sort it out. i'll be fitting a door in shankill in the next day or so, maybe i can kill two birds with the one stone

chris

Advertisement