Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Ho Chi Minh

Options
  • 14-06-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Does anybody know the cheapest airline to travel to nam. Or a search engine that searches flights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

google skyscanner

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭igor420

Amaru KGB wrote: »
    google skyscanner

Skyscanner show €604
    Cathy Pacific show €540

igor420 wrote: »
    Skyscanner show €604
    Cathy Pacific show €540

Well there you go, you have your cheapest

Amaru KGB wrote: »
    Well there you go, you have your cheapest

Does anyone apart from this joker know of any cheaper airline?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Why's he a joker? He's pointed out an obvious answer.

To be honest why don't you google cheap flights, search for your dates, then check directly with the airlines. Little bit of work and your laughing!
    How are you expecting boardies here to recommend airlines that may not suit your dates, number of stopovers, etc.

If you are looking for a cheap way to get to Asia and then book local flights, more people might be able to help from previous experience.

• Advertisement

Does anyone apart from this joker know of any cheaper airline?

That's the reply you get for trying to help this guy, good luck with that. I'm sure people will be queuing up to help you

more people might be able to help from previous experience.

That is exactly what i am looking for. Has anyone traveled from dublin to ho chi minh? And if so, who did they find the cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

That is exactly what i am looking for. Has anyone traveled from dublin to ho chi minh? And if so, who did they find the cheapest?

What difference does that make? You've searched your dates on skyscanner and got your prices. It doesn't matter who I found to be cheapest - I travelled on different dates.

What difference does that make? You've searched your dates on skyscanner and got your prices. It doesn't matter who I found to be cheapest - I travelled on different dates.

Yes, it does matter who you found the cheapest.

Skyscanner came up with 2 flights. 1 was €604 and the other couldn't give me a price, it just had -- beside the price. I asked a friend who traveled there and he told me to check out the cathy pacific website who returned a price of €540.... SO.. Skyscanner did not return the best price.

If someone asked me what was the cheapest airline that goes between Dublin and London I would tell them to check out Ryanair etc..

All I am asking is IF someone traveled there before. Do they have any tips on finding the best deals on flights. I will search more thoroughly tonight when I get home.

I am probably asking in the wrong place as well.

I asked in the travel section and this is the reply i got..

"Air India are cheap if you can get availability but its 2 stops to get there.

Air France aren't too bad, and have a direct connection from paris to Ho chi Minh."

and that was the help i was looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

when i went i booked through travelpaths.ie, some reason they were cheaper then anything else i could find at time although that was flying into bangkok and out of saigon/ho chi minh

Balmed Out wrote: »
    when i went i booked through travelpaths.ie, some reason they were cheaper then anything else i could find at time although that was flying into bangkok and out of saigon/ho chi minh

Cheers for that, cathey airlines is the best i can find so far.

Balmed Out wrote: »

€675 on there. €550 with cathay pacific.. I dont think i will find them cheaper than there.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Tons of choices for flights on the net, other sites maybe worth trying...

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/

http://www.kayak.co.uk/ or even

http://www.clubtravel.ie/

Advertisement