Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeus rewrite.script issues

Options
  • 14-06-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get the Zeus alternative to mod_rewrite working on a new site. I followed the provided documentation in the hosts Knowledge Base and I've managed to set up most of the site with clean URLs. However, certain rewrite rules I specify cause CSS (/css/) and Javascript (/lib/) to stop functioning on the whole site.

From what I can gather, the offending rewrite rules aren't greatly different from other rules in the rewrite.script document, and they don't involve the CSS/JS files or folders at all. It doesn't affect images or include files (which have their own directories also), so I don't think it's to do with relative/absolute paths.

I've provided a brief sample of the rules I have in the rewrite.script below. The first rule works fine, but when I add the second and third rules, the CSS disappears:
    match URL into $ with ^/user/([^/\.]+)/purchases/?$
    if matched set URL=/users.php?user=$1&purchases

match URL into $ with ^/user/([^/\.]+)/purchases/by-([^/\.]+)/?$
    if matched set URL=/users.php?user=$1&purchases&sort=$2

match URL into $ with ^/user/([^/\.]+)/purchases/by-([^/\.]+)/([0-9]+)/?$
    if matched set URL=/users.php?user=$1&purchases&sort=$2&page=$3

Has anyone any ideas where I'm going wrong? I submitted a ticket with the host and they pointed be back at the KB and Zeus manual (both of which I've already looked through), and I can't find much about it elsewhere.

Advertisement