Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox live ban

• 14-06-2010 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Is a ban tied tothe xbox's mac address/IP address or just the gamertag.Just cant reclaim my mates gamertag to get around the ban,so im thinking it's the former.

For the record it was for my motto being 'your a cunny funt'.The political correct retards at LIVE enforcement team banned me for 3 days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

just the gamertag if its an account offence, like the one you mentioned

but its just the mac code of the xbox if its for modding, the gamertag is unaffected in that case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TinfoilRaver

no its an account offence and not a modded xbox.Strange that I cant use the other account so.99% sure I have the correct details.Tbh its only a few days I probably could do with the break:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

your motto is an offence so its only you account that would be affected not your console.

Common......the xbox live team aren't that stupid the world know what you mean :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,219 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Common......the xbox live team aren't that stupid the world know what you mean :P
    Yeah, it's obvious that when he put "your" he meant "you're" - grammar tricks won't get past them!

RealistSpy wrote: »
    your motto is an offence so its only you account that would be affected not your console.

ah yeah I know,but they would probably also know the original complaint would of been made by some muppet who had just got his ass handed to him on MW2:D

• Advertisement

grammar tricks won't get past them!

Good point...maybe it was my grammar that got me my ban

Advertisement