Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Looks like Im sticking with Jin, I cant tier whore with Bang/Ragna :(. I still might pick up Bang though, just for the bumpers.

I just need to work on my pressure strings and my mixup game in the corner after D Ice Car. Love that move.

Also, Im thinking of getting a PS3 TE and importing CS, but can I use the points you can buy in game shops, for buying the DLC characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Trinity looking top tier :D

Trinity vs Rachel let the battle of the lolis commence

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

GorySnake wrote: »
    Looks like Im sticking with Jin, I cant tier whore with Bang/Ragna :(. I still might pick up Bang though, just for the bumpers.

I just need to work on my pressure strings and my mixup game in the corner after D Ice Car. Love that move.

Also, Im thinking of getting a PS3 TE and importing CS, but can I use the points you can buy in game shops, for buying the DLC characters?

No, you'll need to set up a US PSN account and get a US PSN Store Code.

This is all very easy to do.

After you've downloaded the characters they are available for all profiles on your PS3, so you can still use your main profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

chueytoo wrote: »
    Trinity vs Rachel let the battle of the lolis commence

[PEDO]Rachel anyday.[/PEDO] :pac:

[PEDO]Rachel anyday.[/PEDO] :pac:

lol true that. but who will be the higher tier is the question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Inb4 Kiki posts links to official Rachel art.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm hoping to get the DBNI matches up tonight.

I'm sorry I couldn't sort you out for vids at Wheel of ID novahype but at least this is something :(

All done.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0607A1C0E408F9C0

Thanks to Chopper for all his help wth these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Cool, now I can review that Northern Haku and see how he plays. Might give Ramza some tips on zoning me out (not that he needs them*:p).

Took a peek there, correction to be made.

Green Haku user playing Voa is supposedly Mervyn, which would be me, it's actually my friend Andrew whom I dragged along.

• Advertisement

Done.

Over the last 2 days I've done over 20 GB of raw footage. All good.

Done.

Over the last 2 days I've done over 20 GB of raw footage. All good.

Wasn't just a labeling mishap - name is mentioned in the vid. Is that Chopper speaking? Someone must've fed him some false info on the day.

People spreading rumours that at night I put on a mask and go around playing Hakumen.

Lies I tell you! :pac:

Wasn't just a labeling mishap - name is mentioned in the vid. Is that Chopper speaking? Someone must've fed him some false info on the day.

People spreading rumours that at night I put on a mask and go around playing Hakumen.

Lies I tell you! :pac:

I'm afraid it's not that simple, Chopper doesn't make mistakes.

You're going to have to change your name, sorry.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

My god, that last one... it's... it's... It's OVER 8000!!!

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    My god, that last one... it's... it's... It's OVER 8000!!!

WHAT? 8000???? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

I just checked on my US Playstation account there to see if he was downloadable, he still isn't there even though the patch has updated and he's locked on the character select screen. :mad:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

most of the combos need 50 to 100 meter so it's seems reasonable. His not on the ps3 yet. I saw him on the japanese store but US doesn't have it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

And PSN is down for maintenance now so he'll probably be up when that's back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Oh man, Valkenhayn is a twilight werewolf.

I thought he was going to be a proper werewolf!

/no true werewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

So who's not gonna main Valk?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GorySnake wrote: »
    So who's not gonna main Valk?

**** Valk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I really dont like his sprites despite how awesome his character art always is. Totally turned me off him now =/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

A word of warning about the Valkenhayn DLC; it apperatly introduces a game crashing bug.
    Siliconera wrote: »
    First, the Xbox 360 release of Valkenhayn been delayed. Second, the PlayStation 3 patch that enables Valkenhayn also has a bug, Aksys staffer Belisarius explained on the Aksys’ forums. If you use a combination of Ragna and Hazma or Ragna and Valkenhayn during “In Queue Training Mode” while waiting for a ranked match, the game will freeze. Arc System Works is working on a fix, but in the meantime players have to avoid those character combinations after updating Blazblue: Continuum Shift.

So, I ordered my BlazBlue.

At 34 quid 'cause I waited till today.

UUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAno one to blame but myself.

Yet Zavvi seems to not want to charge my card...

Looks like the changes for the blazblue cs 2 is really gonna change the game, they better release new challenges or else there gonna be useless

Any info surface about Loktest 2?

Voa wrote: »
    Any info surface about Loktest 2?

was trying to find some, all i found out was this http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9993-BBCS-II-Loctest-Discussion-not-quot-Complaining-quot thats about it.

• Advertisement

Give it a few days, we might finally find out what they did done to my tager....

Advertisement