Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Xinkai wrote: »
    We can't even combo 5DD anymore
    I still haven't seen this stated on any of the loketest reports, except for one that said that the 5DD activation was slowed, but 5DD > Act Pulsar B still combo'd. I dunno where you go that from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

You're clearly missing the point. I'm not trying to be an asshole but without Hazama's 3C xx 214D~C he has no combos outside of poxy fatal counter 214D~B and Super

He needs it

You're still assuming that ASW doesn't intend to (or haven't already) given him new potential combos to compensate.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

As it is right now though, he doesn't have anything to compensate, and ASW are complete tools.

Also, didnt know Jin could combo off his sweep, dont know how useful it is, but techable sweeps ruin his corner game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Yeah, Jin can do w/e into 3C, wait, 2B > 5C > jB etc blah blah

• Advertisement

Compared to some of the character nerfs I've read about, Arakune sounds like he got off really easy. Dont know a single thing about Rachel so cant speak for her though, although she just seems to get buffed left right and center.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10350-BBCS2-Loketest-4-Oct.-23-Discussion-(NO-COMPLAINING)

Seems like they're changing air-blocking to make it more like Alpha. You now have to barrier-air-block against grounded normals.

If Lambdas D moves count then she has just shot up the tier list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Seems like a good change to me though I don't know much about the game (anything that makes it more like GG is good imo :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

lol @ Hazamas update:

Hazama
    - "I can't find any combos orz"

Dammit someone needs to find his new combos or give him his old ones back :mad:

I hear he can now do (only in the corner):

5B - 3C - 236D - 5C, and from there I reckon he could do his usual combo ender: J.C x 5 - JC - J.C x 5 - 214B. So he's got a BnB, in the corner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I love how every1 is worried about Hazama. Poor poor Makoto:(

yeah there's some major changing going on, this is gonna be real intresting now. Seems like barrier is gonna be used alot more form now on.
    No more jumping around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

+recovery of stein placement decreased. 6C>5D>Habakiri combos
    +3C downs both air and ground opponents and can't be teched. untech time increased
    +Ame no Habaya hits 5 times, untech time increased
    +2B reach incresed
    -6B moves her less forward
    -J2C can be teched

:D

Well, except for the last 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Woo~ I won that t-shirt competition! Cheers guys! =D

Sairus wrote: »
    Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Well done Sairus. Definitely the most deserving winner.

http://store.blazbluegame.com/rachel-roses-t-shirt-149-p.asp
    Yay =D
    Tis a shame I wont actually see any of that £20 =/

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I would so buy one, if it wasn't bought online >.< Also GZ sairus ^_^ no your gonna get BB cs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Sairus wrote: »
    Niiiice. And the other two were the two who were destined to win anyway.
    SCIENCEDOG

Another notice from Zen United on the state of the game. Not really much here.
    Seeing as many of you on here have asked, we thought it only fair to update you guys on the status of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and give you some more detail surrounding the delay.

Obviously we can't go into the minute detail on this, but we'll do our best to give you a better understanding as to why the delay has happe...ned.

Firstly, while the game has been completely localised, the code still needs to be verified by the platform holders in the EU. This process is completely separate from the US and Japan, so even though the game has released in those territories, it's not simply a case of using that version with additional languages and then releasing it!

The rules for games to 'pass' in each territory are different - so as you can imagine, getting though this process is a time-consuming business. Unfortunately it's not as simple as just 'bringing the game over' or 'just translating it' - although we really wish it was!

Secondly, the DLC issue? This is a harder one to talk you guys through, as it involves both developer and platform holder. The problems have meant making last minute alterations to the EU release to bring the game in line with the changes happening to the other territories.

Last but not least, the delay is definitely not intentional! We want to see BB:CS safely into your hands just as much as you do - and we won't stop working until that happens!

Once again, thanks to everyone here for your continued support, patience and understanding and believe us when we tell you, we really do share your frustration!
    We wouldn't normally make this kind of announcement, but we feel you guys in particular, deserve a heads up on what's going on behind the scenes.
    Whenever we have any more information we can share, you guys will be the first to know.

The Zen Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

http://shoryuken.com/content/zen-united-blazblue-t-shirt-design-contest-winners-revealed-2227/
    Congrats, you guys voted one shirt that actually had effort put into it, and two quick entries cashing in on memes that have already outlived their welcome.

Good job?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Congrats on the win, Sai. :)

Definitely the most deserving of the winners there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They have a point, Sairus' is actual original art as opposed to a photoshopped meme.

I have to say this competition has been a great fertiliser for my ego. Everyone's bitching about the shirts, but usually put in an "except for that Rachel one" at the end of their posts =D

My favourite comment so far has to be this though:
    The Rachel shirt isn't bad, but I dunno, it's a little...Tim Burton, Hot Topic-y. It's very teenage girl. I don't think I could pull it off.

Now to move onto the next article of clothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I...
    um...
    WOW.

Panties for Miss Etna...
    f060368551458c4dcd2062ba6600979d8526627e.jpg?847508

Guys would one of you like to have a wee chat with the fella who commented in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeiabee2k04

I'm getting an error when I try to comment on my own videos. Thanks, youtube.

Guys would one of you like to have a wee chat with the fella who commented in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeiabee2k04

I'm getting an error when I try to comment on my own videos. Thanks, youtube.
    Done!

I wonder how that chappie found the video...

Voa wrote: »
    I wonder how that chappie found the video...

I tagged it with Irish so he prob did a search for "blaz blue ireland" or something.

Not the first time this has happened either.

Damn you Tetly

Wonder if he'll find the IBB channel on his own :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

We have an IBB irc?

Advertisement