Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Youtube channel:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

My channel is just my channel btw. I put up whatever I got and that interests me.

It prob makes alot of sense to have Irish BB vids on channels like mine and Ramzas if people are happy to do so as they're a bit more established. There's more chance of randomers coming along and seeing them, not to mention higher subscribers = more views per vid. Not that I could claim to be on the same level as Ramza :)

I'm also not sure fragmenting the channels into different games is the way to go (I'd have missed the recent awesome KoF13 vids on arcade infinity if they did that).

Just food for thought, as I've said a couple of times bring a hard drive along and I'll share every single one of my BB videos anyway.

Some of you may get a laugh out of this.

Stupid squirrel girls.

p_1024_656_637fbedd-0127-4c72-b777-13492e127f60.jpeg?w=500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ah Squirrel Girl, costing thousands of squirrels their lives every time she defeats someone.

More useless updates
    Zen United wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    Seeing as we promised, a quick update for you guys on the status of BBCS in EU.

We've just found out that the technical issues that delayed BBCS have now been sorted, so it's all hands to the pump to get Continuum Shift out the door ASAP! ^_^

...Not long to go now! \o/
    The Zen Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Great comic Doom, I've only ever seen the original Squirrel Girl VS Doctor Doom.

His body language in that last two panels is what makes it.
    Sairus wrote: »
    More useless updates

I don't think it's useless if they're saying they're shipping it now.

That's pretty much the update i've been waiting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

BBCS confirmed for EU release, 3rd Dec.
    BBCS2 confirmed for arcade release, 9th Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Well it's official BB:CS will come out here on the 3rd of December.

But it's ok because if you ordered the Fan edition you'll get a mousemat extra.

That will make up for it.

BB Statement

Edit the edit: Beaten by Vyze

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Vyze wrote: »
    BBCS confirmed for EU release, 3rd Dec.
    BBCS2 confirmed for arcade release, 9th Dec.

Yeah but CS2 will just be a patch for the console version most likely, much like Arcade Edition of Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Noooooo there goes my potential hour or so of practice for CXC. :pac:

Edit: Will the mousemat feature the mammaries of a certain rodent perchance? ;)

• Advertisement

Monkeyto wrote: »
    Well it's official BB:CS will come out here on the 3rd of December.

But it's ok because if you ordered the Fan edition you'll get a mousemat extra.

That will make up for it.

BB Statement

Edit: Beaten by VOA
    Voa?

Vyze!

149944_308658114976_126073299976_1138756_4910069_n.jpg

If Wheel of Hype wants my Fan Edition mousemat as a prize they're welcome to it! I already have a couple of Guild Wars mats I'm perfectly happy with =3

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Aww.
    No oppai.
    :(

I just realised that this means my 3v card will have expired by the time that this thing ships, since Zavvi only charge on shipping date, not before... Bloody great -.-

Voa wrote: »
    I just realised that this means my 3v card will have expired by the time that this thing ships, since Zavvi only charge on shipping date, not before... Bloody great -.-
    Ack, harsh man. I suppose you could buy the cheapest 3V card you can and then transfer the old funds onto the new card. It'll cost you an extra €7.50 plus the €10 you'll have floating on your new card though. =/

Also, for those who missed out on the Fan Edition and didn't read Zen United's full statement up there, due to order cancelations they still have a limited number of PS3 Fan Editions for sale but they'll probably be gone in a few hours.
    http://store.blazbluegame.com/blazblue--continuum-shift-fans-edition-156-p.asp

And this is why you should get a debit card. :P

Now to carefully not tell anyone 3 of these seven new characters cost extra... Misleading trailers ftw =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Tsukiko_chan

quick question for people. this is the first time i've loaded BB on my ps3 since before the last WOH, anyone know what the 1.03 update does? I mean, platinum isn't out yet (just checked psn store), so why the 90 meg or so update if she's not released in america yet ;_; or is this gonna be another valk thing of "yea, we'll give you the update so you can play the japanese, but you can't get valk for another week. why? just cuz."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Is this rubbish out on 360 yet?

Is this rubbish out on 360 yet?

Wow. Polite.

• Advertisement

Wow. Polite.
    Used to it at this point:D

And nah, it ain't gonna be out till the 3rd... stupd Zen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Used to it at this point:D

And nah, it ain't gonna be out till the 3rd quarter 2012... stupd Zen.

FYP

or is this gonna be another valk thing of "yea, we'll give you the update so you can play the japanese, but you can't get valk for another week. why? just cuz."
    To be fair, Valk was glitched out and broke some aspects of the online mode (he's still not on 360) so it's kinda understandable.

Tbh, with the CS2 arcade release so soon it seems pointless to release Platinum as DLC on her own rather than just keeping her back to be packed in with the (assumed) CS2 download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Tsukiko_chan

Vyze wrote: »
    To be fair, Valk was glitched out and broke some aspects of the online mode (he's still not on 360) so it's kinda understandable.

Tbh, with the CS2 arcade release so soon it seems pointless to release Platinum as DLC on her own rather than just keeping her back to be packed in with the (assumed) CS2 download.

I can give you a reason why they'd want to release platinum separately: money ^^ releasing at the same time is a different story though, but still will cost.

I can give you a reason why they'd want to release platinum separately: money ^^ releasing at the same time is a different story though, but still will cost.
    On the assumption that CS2 (arcade) will launch with all of the DLC characters, then she becomes a part of the base game so it would be ridiculous to release the CS2 console patch without having her included.

That being said, if the patch won't come out 'til summer then I can imagine them releasing her anyway, despite her being balanced to different versions of the rest of the cast.

Quick question...anyone else ordering off zavvi? They canceled my account today! Like, I'd ordered Just Cause 2 on top of the BB, 'cause it was on special offer, and I got online today to find that they'd plain canceled my account, couldn't even log in. I had to make a new an replace my order on BB:CS, and JC2 was sold out. I can't find any link on the site to bitch at anyone about it either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭erinsoup

Quick question...anyone else ordering off zavvi? They canceled my account today! Like, I'd ordered Just Cause 2 on top of the BB, 'cause it was on special offer, and I got online today to find that they'd plain canceled my account, couldn't even log in. I had to make a new an replace my order on BB:CS, and JC2 was sold out. I can't find any link on the site to bitch at anyone about it either...

Still have account and order it seems. They even keep emailing me every 2nd day apologizing for the delay. 2 xLimited edition copies for £37.96. I'm in the same boat though, with the delay my card will expire before they actually charge it.

I'll try contacting them and see if they'll charge the order early for simplicity's sake.

erinsoup wrote: »
    Still have account and order it seems. They even keep emailing me every 2nd day apologizing for the delay. 2 xLimited edition copies for £37.96. I'm in the same boat though, with the delay my card will expire before they actually charge it.

I'll try contacting them and see if they'll charge the order early for simplicity's sake.
    You can change the card it's being charged to. Admitedly, this involves buying another 20 quid card and transfering funds from the other card to the new one, which will take 2.50 away from ya...

Which is why I *am now getting a debit/laser card after 3-8 years of holding out...soon I will have no money left*:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You can change the card it's being charged to. Admitedly, this involves buying another 20 quid card and transfering funds from the other card to the new one, which will take 2.50 away from ya...

Which is why I *am now getting a debit/laser card after 3-8 years of holding out...soon I will have no money left*:(
    Just follow this Golden Rule:

Have a weekly/monthly budget, STICK TO IT, and always sleep before committing to anything.

• Advertisement

While the animation looks quite good for the most part, I can only stay supporting the ad to about 1.19...then there's underboob and loli.

Advertisement