Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Voa wrote: »

While the animation looks quite good for the most part, I can only stay supporting the ad to about 1.19...then there's underboob and loli.
    Voa wrote:
    then there's underboob and loli.

*perks up*

Observations:
    That is a LOT of jiggle.
    Platinum is a true sailor scout magical girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

The animation seems to get progessively worse once the comedy characters (Bang/Tao/Makoto/Platinum) show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

It's a darn shame, but a BlazBlue full body pillow was recently announced and is now sold out before the final design has even been shown.
    Someday we'll get to cuddle up to Jin too, someday.

149864_310678754976_126073299976_1149261_5231085_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Trolled. It'll be a naked Tager.

Monkeyto wrote: »
    Trolled. It'll be a naked Tager.
    At least you'll get your money's worth with the size of the pillow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Vyze wrote: »
    At least you'll get your money's worth with the size of the pillow.

He's a whole lotta lovin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Oh maw stars.

We're on Dustloop, and they know we're free:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Oh maw stars.

We're on Dustloop, and they know we're free:D

Man, the vids are getting posted around the net so much more since we went HD.

BTW get used to criticism.

It's sooooo very easy for armchair observers to sit back and complain about how terrible you are. Invariably, they are people who've never done it themselves.

When I was playing alot of gigs, you could be garuanteed to come off the stage, exhausted and KNOW you played your heart out, only for some skinny jeaned little prick with thick framed glasses to say "Now I don't play an instrument but I know music AND..."

The important thing is to learn the difference between healthy criticism and just lazy harshness to bolster ones own self import. "OF COURSE I could do better commentary". Why don't you, then?

This just in: I'm showing hits off that comeback vid from SRK too, lads.

• Advertisement

BTW get used to criticism.
    The second I sat down in front of the mic/had my matches start to be recorded, I knew what I was getting myself in for. Thankfully I've thick skin and humility enough to admit when I've done/said something boneheaded, so I ain't phased. Poor Vyze though, that moonwalk-720 is now famous... as is my ability to not do Collider -> j5C (whiff) Instant-j2C:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I just don't like the criticism of the commentary. That commentary was the best. We had play by play, we had hype, we had player mind games - What more do they want? People that understand the game?

On an unrelated note, Zen United have said that the Fan Editions shall be shipped earlier than the 3rd December release, so we'll get em a few days early.
    I emailed them to see if I could change my shipping address as I'm moving out on Monday and they said the shipping addresses had already been sent off to their distrobution company. Could be any day now =D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Huzzah, we could theoretically have it for a WHOLE WEEK before it's outdated. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

System announcer changed again evidently even worse w/r/t engrish.
    Awesome.
    Caruru Curoveruru.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

And you can just buy Jins voice to do your narrating.

Wait, I just had an idea that whenever Ragna wins and Jins narrating, he goes all lovey-dovey-voice over that XD That'd be good lols

"NII-SAN! WIN! <3" :p

In case anyone hasn't heard the full explaination of the NO ANKLES thing, I expound on it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

THe one picture I managed to get of the loc test at Hirose Entertainment Yard.

148865_461046682918_513777918_5859541_3181488_n.jpg

It's a pretty **** pic but everyone was playing as Platinum.

As a bonus here's Platinum's movelist.

149681_461501387918_513777918_5866170_1515018_n.jpg

Feet.

2331407.jpg

Just sayin'.

• Advertisement

Vyze wrote: »
    Feet.

2331407.jpg

Just sayin'.

Doesn't count. Human ankles can't stay in the position they'd have to go in to fit in the armour. They'd snap. Those feet, quite frankly, are a lie.

NO ANKLES

Is that all the BB all uploaded now? Or is there a lil more to go? I think there's still me losing to Joe, but I dunno how many more are on the way as well.

Is that all the BB all uploaded now? Or is there a lil more to go? I think there's still me losing to Joe, but I dunno how many more are on the way as well.

There's about 5 more.

I won't lie, there's a mess of files and I could have missed a few. Lesson learned, HDPVRCAPTURE is not great at managing files.

Right so, I reckon I've sorted them pretty well in the CxC playlist on the IBB channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I am really looking forward to this. It is out this Friday right? Are there any special editions? BTW Blazblue: Calamity trigger is being sold for only 12 Euro in HMV.

While I am on the subject does anyone know how to unlock the rest of the "tips" in story mode? "Booby lady" etc. I can't unlock a single one of them and they are so mental I want to read them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭erinsoup

Looks like Zavvi.co.uk are saying they shipped this.

For Doom, about half-way down: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermobility (Might freak some people out a little)

Xluna wrote: »
    I am really looking forward to this. It is out this Friday right? Are there any special editions? BTW Blazblue: Calamity trigger is being sold for only 12 Euro in HMV.

While I am on the subject does anyone know how to unlock the rest of the "tips" in story mode? "Booby lady" etc. I can't unlock a single one of them and they are so mental I want to read them all.
    You can get them online on youtube, possibly in both languages? You unlock them significantly easier in CS' story mode, you just need to get all the "Real Endings" and then watch the episodes.

Not of much use to us Europeans, but Valkenhayn's DLC for the 360 has finally been given a release date in Japan - December 7th. It's assumed the NA release will be the same day.
    If bought between the Dec 7th and Jan 11th, he's half price to say sorry for the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Cool so does that make Valk 280 MS points? Thought I heard the DLC peeps were 560? Bout time this game is coming out. Off friday too so I can finally sink my teeth into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

How many people are getting this on 360?

Now playing: The White Stripes - I Fought Piranhas

Advertisement