Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Pretty much anybody here who is waiting on it will be on 360 - otherwise they would have just imported the ps3 version a century ago.

Royal Mail better not pull more of their recent BS and leave it in a corner somewhere for 3 weeks before bothering their lazy arses to deliver it... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I'll be playing it on 360. Looking forward to sitting down through the trials!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Maybe I'll get it, we'll see

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm getting it as an early Christmas present, looking forward to playing this a lot! WoH here I come ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'm getting it as an early Christmas present, looking forward to playing this a lot! WoH here I come ;)

Best Christmas present too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

looking forward to playing you ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

How many people are getting this on 360?

*raises hand*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

Dunno if people already know about this, but I'll leave it here anyway:

http://blazen.thecomicseries.com/comics/first

Sprite comics about BlazBlue, some are very funny. My favorites are usually the ones where Hazama is trolling people. His trolling is just S-tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hahaha, lucky you, I'm getting this as a late Birthday present.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

J.I.M. wrote: »
    My favorites are usually the ones where Hazama is trolling people. His trolling is just S-tier.
    Entire reason I play Hazama.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

Voa wrote: »
    Entire reason I play Hazama.

Same here.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hotaru wrote: »
    Best Christmas present too.
    Best Present.
    chueytoo wrote: »
    looking forward to playing you ^_^
    Yes indeed, I see myself sticking with either Tager or Tsubaki. Should be a bit of fun anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

And just so I'm totally clear, This is going to be out of date in less than a month, but they will update it?

I mean this is the reason I didnt buy CT.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Out of date in less than a week, CS2 is out December 9th I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Yeah, but CS2 is just the console characters on an arcade machine with balance changes, so it's likely to just be a patch for consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Picking it up bright an early friday morning. I was in HMV earlier this week and asked the price of it. The guy looked it up and told me it was 16.99 and I thought HOLY FLIP!?! So I asked was he sure because I figured he was looking at the price for CT. One of the regular staff had a look for it for me and told me the same thing. Buying it early tomorrow morning so I'll update this post whether this price is true or not.

Looking forward to getting back into tager and trying out Hazama. He's exactly the type of villains I love in anime so I've been looking forward to trying him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

My Fan Edition still hasn't arrived. Bastards.
    €16.99 is fairly nuts though, I'd be tempted to pick up yet another copy if that's a temporary price. Might as well have a standard, limited and fan edition if it's that cheap like :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Is there a special edition too? How much is the special edition? Are all the dlc characters included in this? 17 Euro is a fair price in this economy. I mean SSFIV was 30 and it had about four times the new content as C.Shift has. No doubt Game and Gamestop will be charging insane prices for this as usual. HMV is swiftly becoming my first choice for new releases.

Just picked it up. 16.99 for standard, 44.99 for the one with the artbook. If you want it, I'd suggest go to hmv today. I got into town at 9.30 and there was only 2 copies of it for 360. Loads left on ps3 surprise surprise....

Xluna: Yeah man tell me about it. I work in Smyths and hmv is usually better even with my discount. In Limerick GAME didnt have it on display and I dont bother with gamestop. They always charge the mostest. I think LE and regular edition in HMV dont have the DLC. I didnt ask though. I have plenty of spare XBL points so just went with the cheap one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Xluna wrote: »
    Is there a special edition too? How much is the special edition? Are all the dlc characters included in this?
    None of the DLC is in the Limited Edition.
    All that's in the LE are an art book and art cards with some characters' moves on the back.

• Advertisement

FYI
    Hi there

The System Data patch is now online - this will rectify any problems with Ranked Battles and Player Matches.

1/
    You'll need to download it via the Marketplace

2/
    Select System Version Data Pack (ver1.01)

3/
    Download it.

4/
    Return to the title screen and then go back to the main menu to apply it.

5/
    Makoto Nanaya will now be available to purchase.

HOWEVER, MICROSOFT HAVE INCORRECTLY LINKED THE DLC CODE TO THE SYSTEM PATCH.

IF YOU HAVE A MAKOTO UNLOCK CODE - DO NOT USE THIS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN UPDATE FROM US!

Additionally, we can confirm that Valkenhayn will be available on the 7th of December. Due to the disruption to the online and DLC portion of the game, Valkenhayn will be available for half price on the 7th of December.

Please keep checking our Facebook page for more update and information concerning this issue.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/BlazBlue/126073299976

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
    zen store team

F**k Sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Valk sucks anyways. Anyone interested in a 360 session tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Or a PS3 one against a sleepy Tager?

Xluna: Yeah man tell me about it. I work in Smyths and hmv is usually better even with my discount. In Limerick GAME didnt have it on display and I dont bother with gamestop. They always charge the mostest. I think LE and regular edition in HMV dont have the DLC. I didnt ask though. I have plenty of spare XBL points so just went with the cheap one.

I can't understand how Game and Game Stop are doing nothing to compete with HMVs pricing policy. I can kind of get over Symths and Extravision not being able to compete but Game and Game Stop are large multi national companies.

Just checked Xbox live and Makoto is available for 560 points or something. I can't select her in arcade mode for some reason.

When is Platinum the Trinity being made available?

Yeah when checking prices of other shops, I'm always told to ignore HMV because "They are only trying to make money"... Apparently I'm trying to get peanuts!

Yeah got makoto meself. Only available in challenge, score attack and the online stuff. Surprised you cant use her in legion. At least I dont think I could pick her.

Yeah when checking prices of other shops, I'm always told to ignore HMV because "They are only trying to make money"... Apparently I'm trying to get peanuts!

Yeah got makoto meself. Only available in challenge, score attack and the online stuff. Surprised you cant use her in le
    gion. At least I dont think I could pick her.

Lol as if the other shops are not trying to make money.:pac:
    Anyway the game is well worth 17 quid. The news story mode is great. Shame that all the dlc is not out on the same day. The girl with multiple personalities sounds pretty cool. Makoto should be available in arcade really.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

any1 know if got dlc for the american version of bb, i still have to download for the eu version of the disk, also are the achivements the same ?

Good **** zen, I got my copy today. Will be online during the week. So let's get some games going!

GT: Anto Nick

Rebel 1: TEST YOU WELL

• Advertisement

Monkeyto wrote: »
    TEST YOU WELL

Aaaah, no my head still hurts from the Tekken thread!

Advertisement