Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

If you live anywhere near to Dublin, you should try to make it to the XGC tomorrow for the tourney.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Forgot to ask guys, what's the default stick set-up for Blazblue?

Comparing to SF4, I've been using

LP = A
    MP = B
    HP = C
    LK = D

Since I learned the (very) basics in Blazblue CT on PSP, I've had to endure another pad to stick transfer, and I don't want to be using weird buttons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭erinsoup

the default official arcade layouts are actual in game already on char select, and you're given a choice of two.

b c d
    a x x

or

a b c
    d x x

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend the tournament tomorrow, as much as I'd like. =[ Have a friends birthday shindig to attend.

Really wish I could though, I've been dying to play other players without resorting much to online play, my connection keeps jumping up and down in terms of quality lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

My friend asked why does Noel have smaller boobs than the rest of the female cast.

So I showed him her story

And he was like "oh"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Noel boobs

She's not really THAT flat. Srsly Taos standards are too high. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

My friend asked why does Noel have smaller boobs than the rest of the female cast.

So I showed him her story

And he was like "oh"
    >Smaller than the rest of the cast
    >Conventiently forgetting Rachel & Platinum

DOHOHOHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Lolis, Catgirls, Big boobs, flatys, magical girls (soon), strong brawler girls. All fetishs. ilu Arc System Works.

Starting to prefer this over SSFIV.

I like this combo system better, I prefer to hit the buttons after one another rather than time it.

I love combos <3 That's why I play Sakura in SSFIV

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Starting to prefer this over SSFIV.

I like this combo system better, I prefer to hit the buttons after one another rather than time it.

I love combos <3 That's why I play Sakura in SSFIV

:D glad to hear this. Hope the noel training is going well. But then again noel has alot of dash timing for her bnb combo.

• Advertisement

I got another combo down where she does 6C in Chain revolver into command grab and 2B dash 6C and the usual j.D, standing D ,flash kick

I hope I wrote that right >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I got another combo down where she does 6C in Chain revolver into command grab and 2B dash 6C and the usual j.D, standing D ,flash kick

I hope I wrote that right >.<

Have you tried CDCDCCCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDDDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCD? Works a charm ;) Ah no, they've fixed her spam combos in CS (as with nu) so you can get an opening easier but jeez she used to be frustrating online. Anyone else on 360 getting segregated on player matches because you don't meet connection standards due to crappy Irish broadband? Went on last night and could only join about 3 rooms.

Don't wanna start a flame war or anything, but Blazblue is honestly better than Street fighter. All my friends with BB own SSF4 as well and they all prefer BB. I mean LOOK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31kocQhIAoI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Don't wanna start a flame war or anything, but Blazblue is honestly better than Street fighter. All my friends with BB own SSF4 as well and they all prefer BB. I mean LOOK!

well, you've convinced me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

eek.gif

pacman.gifpacman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Have you tried CDCDCCCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDDDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCD? Works a charm ;) Ah no, they've fixed her spam combos in CS (as with nu) so you can get an opening easier but jeez she used to be frustrating online. Anyone else on 360 getting segregated on player matches because you don't meet connection standards due to crappy Irish broadband? Went on last night and could only join about 3 rooms.

Fixed Noel spam combo in CS? (thats either only online to abuse the lag) iff done offline, just block and punish as easy as that. hahahahahahahaha more like butchered her up for CS. Thank god shes being fixed for CS2:P

True Ending question
    Why was Litchi there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

True Ending question
    Why was Litchi there?

Wasn't it because Hazama offered her a way to save Arakune if she joined the Library?

She was promised that if she helped the library, they would cure Arakune.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Voa wrote: »
    She was promised that if she helped the library, they would cure Arakune.
    Arakune does not need to be cured

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

8==D~~~~ O: you a bitch!

• Advertisement

O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

At the risk of interupting what I'm sure is a rivetting discussion behind those spoiler curtains, BBCS2 was announced for the 3DS a couple of days ago. It wont be a launch title.
    Super exciting eh?

Dammit if I hadn't made the jump to stick I could be getting gdlk on the train to work. :pac:

Fighting game...on a handheld... in 3D. Sure, why not, Japan. Why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Your curiosity to see what was behind this spoiler has now infected you with cat aids.

Xinkai wrote: »
    Your curiosity to see what was behind this spoiler has now infected you with cat aids.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

SSFIV3D has an over-the-shoulder view mode and everything! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

IN. YOUR. FACE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

any idea wheres the cheapest place to get this game? i asked in hmv and none of them seem to have this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Advertisement