Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thanks chopper so do you guys all think this game is worth picking up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Most definitely =3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

thanks chopper so do you guys all think this game is worth picking up?
    Definitely. It's a very different game to Street Fighter IV - very fast and based on long combos - but very excellent.
    If I had to pick two fighters to play it'd be SSFIV and BBCS in a heartbeat.

Sairus wrote: »
    Definitely. It's a very different game to Street Fighter IV - very fast and based on long combos - but very excellent.
    If I had to pick two fighters to play it'd be SSFIV and BBCS in a heartbeat.
    cheers just got the limited edition for 23 posted on zavvi not too shabby at that price ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Bought this yesterday - HMV in Dundrum finally had it in stock and 17 euro is a total bargain :D

It's Tao time :D

• Advertisement

Konata wrote: »
    Bought this yesterday - HMV in Dundrum finally had it in stock and 17 euro is a total bargain :D

It's Tao time :D

Was that the collectors or standard for 17?

It's the Standard. It's where I picked up my copy since my friggin Fan Edition never arrived. I want my Noel figure :(
    Only difference between the Standard and Limited is the art book (which is pretty boring) and art cards/move sheets (which are shockingly nice), so if you just want the game you're not missing out on much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Got mine for 17 quid in HMV Galway as well. After looking in every other shop first I'd given up hope of getting it and 17 quid almost seemed like stealing it was so cheap for such a good game. So I bought one for my friend too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Yup, standard edition. I've seen the art book and I can live without it. My broke ass couldn't refuse 17 euro :P

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

Bought standard version for 17 in HMV.
    Was torn between 3 characters, Carl beacuse the whole 2 at once seemed interesting. seems interesting, Rachel is mean to people (instant love) and Tao, because Tao is awesome.
    I can't play Carl, and Rachel feels turtley. My only 'option' is Tao. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Bought standard version for 17 in HMV.
    Was torn between 3 characters, Carl beacuse the whole 2 at once seemed interesting. seems interesting, Rachel is mean to people (instant love) and Tao, because Tao is awesome.
    I can't play Carl, and Rachel feels turtley. My only 'option' is Tao. :)

Rachel won't be turley once the new patch hits, Yeah carl is tough. trying him now in challenges and its tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Played against some of the Noels in dustloop.

Wow, long combos. Was an honor to be in one :p

They were nice enough people

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Played against some of the Noels in dustloop.

Wow, long combos. Was an honor to be in one :p

They were nice enough people

Oh nice, you better have saved the reply.:p

chueytoo wrote: »
    Oh nice, you better have saved the reply.:p

Damn I knew I forgot something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Provisional BBCS2 tier list from here :http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1294653032/

S: Noel, Makoto, Hazama, Jin
    A: Ara,Tao, Rachel, Mu, Lambda, Carl, Tsubaki, Plat
    B: Ragna, Hakumen, Bang, Litchi, Valkenheyn, TAGER

Subject to change (I hope to god it changes). Arcsys really suck at making Tager a good character. And what the hell is Valk doing all the way down there? Hazama is now the only viable well dressed character.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hazama is now the only viable well dressed character.

Woo!

I question the validity of this as a totality. But I will not turn down an excuse to give out about a squirrel.

Provisional BBCS2 tier list from here :http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1294653032/

S: Noel, Makoto, Hazama, Jin
    A: Ara,Tao, Rachel, Mu, Lambda, Carl, Tsubaki, Plat
    B: Ragna, Hakumen, Bang, Litchi, Valkenheyn, TAGER

Subject to change (I hope to god it changes). Arcsys really suck at making Tager a good character. And what the hell is Valk doing all the way down there? Hazama is now the only viable well dressed character.

What? Noel is best character in the game? (Subject to change of course)

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Hmmm, how long before arc just says "f*** it" and give him hammerfall cancel and slide head?

I want my AA super. Viking teapot got an AA super, why don't tager get no love, ArcSys?

• Advertisement

Voa wrote: »
    I want my AA super. Viking teapot got an AA super, why don't tager get no love, ArcSys?

<3 Viking teapot

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Ah Viking Teapot.

What the hell is a Viking Teapot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

GorySnake wrote: »
    Ah Viking Teapot.

What the hell is a Viking Teapot?

That'd be Donvalve from Battle Fantasia.

Yreval wrote: »
    That'd be Donvalve from Battle Fantasia.

He had a super that did more damage the more 360s you did while its animation was still active! Churn that mother****ing butter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

And what the hell is Valk doing all the way down there?
    you cant count the amount of valkenhayn players there are with 1 hand. not many play him or are willing to put in the effort for his mechanics.

now. count how many noel/hazama/makoto and jin players have exsisted up to this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    valkenhayn
    SirAuronDX wrote: »
    effort

:pac:

Oh yeah i forget who i'm talking to half the time lemme correct that
    *ahem*

He's low tier on that list because that tier list represents easy combos with massive damage/resets/pressure/wakeup
    this concludes that valk is not easy modo anymore therefore i can't B -> C -> 236A repeat to victory anymore

Maybe i should main makoto. thanks for the revalation!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

shutupfags

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Sticking with Raggy. Just cant get enough of that wonderful ID. <3

Aww Sad, dont be like that. :[

• Advertisement

Linoud wrote: »
    Sticking with Raggy. Just cant get enough of that wonderful ID. <3

Aww Sad, dont be like that. :[
    too late yo. gaunlet thrown. gaunlet picked up. now im going to bludgeon people in the head with gaunlet. brb. training mode and dustloop for the rest of the day
    when everyone is easy to me. no one shall be

Advertisement