Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

No matter how high Noel is, Tager's always gonna rape her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Fergus_ wrote: »
    No matter how high Noel is, Tager's always gonna rape her :p

nah not in cs 2, noel is a beast in cs2 her combos are still as hard as ever tho.

Xinkai wrote: »
    They've made Tager infinity better than he was in CT, you just can't make a good Tager. That said he is a good character, just with alot of disadvantages, especially against murakumo's.

yeah i agree with Xink, tager is a good character, his move sets are good.

The only thing i would change tho is give him more health considering the ammount of dmg some character puts out, even his 13000 hp means nothing.
    can't even call him a tank lol

Noel has hard combos?

Noel has hard combos?

if your pulling combos such as challenge 7,8,9,10 with ease fair play with ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Was playing around on this tonight, noticed two things I didn't before about Arakune:

(1) Most of the cast in CS pronounce his name: Ah-rack-nee-ah; even thought the narrator and most of the CT cast pronounced it Ah-Rah-Kuun

(2) Jump D shoots Penises out of the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Also, a lot of commentators have dubbed Ara-coon-ee.

And he is a PAAAAAAAAIN to fight.

Why have we stopped with the BB love, makin' me so sad:(

Also, Dustloop's "Final" tier list for BBCS1. All console characters are deemed irrelevant for being not on a cabinet, which is how the tourneys happen.

But I'm sure Makoto would be above bang and litchi, for having bang's wacky damage (only better) and litchi's oki (only better). Valk wouldn't be so high, since I can beat...I mean, isn't silly.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Won't be at wheel of hype, going to be at a football match in england.

I hate football.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Damn you Voa i stopped doing my assignment for a few minutes and i ended up reading every post in that tier list:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Voa wrote: »
    Valk wouldn't be so high, since I can beat...I mean, isn't silly.;)
    theline.gif
    SOON VOA.....SOON....

Damn you Voa i stopped doing my assignment for a few minutes and i ended up reading every post in that tier list:(
    It's an interesting read... especially when you have something else you should be doing:D

SadX: It's not about how many lines I can cross, it's all about how many times I can 720 you.;)

Also, hype;

Great promo vid man i take it the bb gang will all be at inferno on saturday?

SadX: It's not about how many lines I can cross, it's all about how many times I can 720 you.;)
    One day Voa....ONE DAY you'll see much more GREEN

Great promo vid man i take it the bb gang will all be at inferno on saturday?
    Inferno happens at a different location; it's over in the Exchange. That said, I was planning on heading to exchange before the it starts to test out PS3 to vga shenanigans, but I can't bring my chunky ps3 about with me, and I'm unsure if Joe's free...

That said, I'd not be averse to heading into the XGC for a bit of training on the Saturday before the 12th.

And SadX, you might have finished higher than me, but you know your wolf is no match for the Southern Science. BRING IT ON.

And SadX, you might have finished higher than me, but you know your wolf is no match for the Southern Science. BRING IT ON.
    COME AT ME BRO

I borrowed a PS3 version of BB if anyone wants a punching bag/opponent

I borrowed a PS3 version of BB if anyone wants a punching bag/opponent
    You tempt me =3

Hey guys i was wondering if anybody who played or plays pad could give me any tips on doing high jump cancels with the dpad i end up haveing to use the analog stick and its murdering my timing

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

I guess rather than making an effort to press down then up, just hit down then roll your thumb over the d-pad to up as fast as you can.

• Advertisement

sorry i was a bit unspecific there i can high jumpo cancel straight up its getting i to go at an angle for when im trying to follow up anti air

sorry i was a bit unspecific there i can high jumpo cancel straight up its getting i to go at an angle for when im trying to follow up anti air
    Try rolling your thumb in an arc around the d-pad then. Essentially so that your hjc input is 2369 instead of 29.

There hasn't been much smoke from ArcSys for a while... I know the BBCS2 portable is coming out on March 31st, but has anyone heard about the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Time for Arcana Heart 3, IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Fletcher91

IMO arcsys are handling things really badly. They should be talking more abouut the console version, as that's where the bulk of the scene lies in America and Europe. There are so many FG's coming out this year, if they don't release it soon, no one's going to care about it.

I'm sure they could have released the console version months ago. The fact that they're delaying it to coincide with the handheld release is a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Fletcher91 wrote: »
    The fact that they're delaying it to coincide with the handheld release is a pain in the ass.

But aren't you looking forward to all the high level handheld tournaments? :pac:

Fletcher91 wrote: »
    I'm sure they could have released the console version months ago. The fact that they're delaying it to coincide with the handheld release is a pain in the ass.
    I'm sure the delay is more to do with keeping arcades happy, same with SSF4AE. Why would any arcade pay a bajillion Yen for the arcade version when people can just play it in their homes for much cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

In Asia, you could actually go to the arcade any day of the week & find good competition.

Whereas in not-Asia, you're stuck with online & weekly meetups if you're lucky.

Never be fooled into thinking that the players who want to get better don't know this.

Oh hey Mu, when did you learn to do a 9k damage fatal?

On another note; how many people are dropping BB:CS and BB:CS2 for MvC3 these days? I'll admit, it's mighty tempting to play good characters in a game that has a fan base bigger then 12-20 people...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

On another note; how many people are dropping BB:CS and BB:CS2 for MvC3 these days? I'll admit, it's mighty tempting to play good characters in a game that has a fan base bigger then 12-20 people...

I'll be honest, I was only planning on replacing SSF4 with MvC3 and continuing to play BBCS, but these past couple of weeks I've found myself playing pretty much nothing but MvC3 and Deathsmiles.

That will undoubtedly change once CS2 comes out, though.

Advertisement